CHAPTER 22:

It was pure caius. Mateo decided to invite his three nephews over to hang out with Uriah while I worked. He had to leave to go and handle the hotel but left me with four children between the ages of 7 and 4.

I could hear them running and screaming throughout the house which almost caused me to go insane. I'm still not used to Uriah running around my house in America, let alone four of them doing it.

I only have four more hours before Sofia and Greta come and help me. Before I could get another thought they all ran in the loft and sat on the couch in front of me.

"Yes?" I questioned not looking at them.

"We want ice cream." Uriah said, pushing Carlos off of him. I looked up at him confused.

"No, you just had popsicles literally ten minutes ago babe, go play the pizza will be here in like twenty minutes." I said looking at my watch as Marcus walked up and jumped on my lap causing me to stop any work I was doing.

"Cuál es tu nombre." He asked, playing in my hair. This little 5 year old is so cute.

"Lily." I smile at him holding him.

"Can you teach us english?" Angelo asked me on the couch next to the two 4 year olds.

"You're pretty good with English though Angelo." I explain to him, "And Uriah knows english, how about you all go and learn english with him instead of running around the house."

I smiled and put Marcus down just for them to run out of the loft screaming and chasing each other. Looks like my little plan wasn't too interesting to a bunch of kids. After a half an hour of work the doorbell rang and the boys were chomping down on their pizza and juice. Then like clock work, one by one dropping like a fly, they were all asleep and the house was quiet. Well until an hour later when the doorbell rang again.

I walked down the stair and opened the front door to see the angel's I was waiting for.

"Hey." Greta, Juan's wife, Smiled at me. She came in and hugged me and walked passed me to let Sofia walk in. Once we were all in the kitchen with our drinks and cookies we started to have a simple conversation. One that I think I really needed.

"So, are you scared." Greta asked me. She was from Germany but came here during a study abroad trip and met Mateo's brother and fell in love, next thing you know she moved here and they had Angelo who is 7 and Marcus the 5 year old.

"No, not anymore." I smiled.

"Your having a boy you know." Sofia told me. Sofia is Mateos big sister and Carlos's mom and he is literally a couple months older than Uriah and I think that's why their so close. Even if Carlos doesn't know english at all.

"What?" I asked confused.

"The Ramirez family only has boys for this generation." She said smiling at me, "Greta had two boys and I had a boy, my mom had a boy first and i'm pretty sure the twins will have boys."

"Well I think she's going to have a girl, she is the first born right." Greta asked. I nodded and sipped my water while they had coffee.

"But my brother wasn't too far behind me." I laughed as they giggled. "I don't know if i want a boy or a girl now."

"I think uriah would do better with a girl." Greta said.

"No, boy definitely." Sofia whispered to herself. Maybe I do want a girl.

"I'm on team girl, I think. I smiled at the two woman. Greta nodded and Sofia shook her head.

"Boy." she smiled. I smiled rolling my eyes at her last word comment and ate some of my chocolate chip cookie.