CHAPTER 26:

When the plane finally landed at 6:30 am I was tired but Uriah and Mateo had themselves a good old time. They played games and took naps. They ate cake and chicken and then played some more.

When we got off the plane my mom and dad were standing and waiting for us with open arms. I immediately hugged mom as dad and Mateo shook hands. She broke down in my arms which caused me to fall apart too.

"I missed you so much." She said not letting me go. I didn't want her to anyways.

"I missed you too."

"Hello, I hope you took good care of my daughter mr.Ramirez." My dad said standing like he was trying to intimidate Mateo which isn't working because they're both the same size and stature.

"Hello, yes sir," Mateo said looking at my mom who was letting me go now. She smiled at Mateo and pulled him into a hug too. Mateo put Uriah in mom's arms and she squealed looking at his little tan he gained on the trip.

"You're almost ready to pop." Dad smiled at me as I hugged him tightly.

"I missed you too." this is what I needed.

"So before we do anything else, your aunt Kinley told me to tell you something Lily." Mom said trying to smile.

"What is it?" I asked, grabbing Uriah from her and laying his head down on my shoulder, rocking him.

"She said she did it on purpose, she said she was watching you the whole time and when they found you she stayed and watched how you reacted." She said looking at me confused, also confusing me, "She said the beach... when you were little and we kinda lost you, she knew where you were and I let her do it."

"Mom i'm confused." I said.

"Here let me take him." Mateo said, grabbing Uriah and leaving with dad. What the heck.

"Your aunt K set you up with him baby," She said causing me to chuckle with confusion, "Mateos father was her friend from a long time ago and she thought that if you could hang out with them for some time you would be more inspired and cultured."

"Mom I thought I was lost, I was like 7." I yelled at her.

"That's not the point Lily your aunt K set you and Mateo up without even knowing." She smiled.

"Your not playing are you?" I questioned. She shook her head and smiled at me. This is some crazy voodoo stuff. This can't be possible.

"Mateo's dad was never at the house." I questioned.

"He died a couple years after you met him."

"So you're telling me that I knew Mateo even before I met him all those months ago, I knew him as a kid." I asked as she nodded her head excited. I can't believe this. This is insane.

"Your aunt K was a master mind baby, I doubt she knew that you would meet him again but she created the bond you guys had from the start."

"I knew his dad, he was so nice and calm." I smiled remembering the beach.

"I brought the picture we took of you guys when we 'found' you." She said, showing me the three pictures she had, "You have to tell him baby."

I nodded and walked with her to the car where the men were. I pulled Mateo over and showed him the picture and didn't say anything.

"How'd you get these." He asked.

"That's me babe." I explained to him. He looked at and back at the picture a couple times not believing me.