CHAPTER 21:

When the plane finally landed and Uriah was on my lap crying for the fourth time this flight I thought we landed in heaven. He was fine when we were on the ground and I was tired out of my mind. He took a nice four hour nap and woke up like a vulture. Not even my plan of chocolate cake and treats would work on the little monster. His was a freaking rocket ship of a child for 8 hours.

He was running all over the place, either playing, screaming, and/or crying. He was a complete demon on the plane in conclusion. I love him but I will not do that ever alone again. Thank god Mateo's coming home with us.

"Come on miss Lily." He sniffed climbing off my lap packing up his stuff as he realized we were on the ground now.

"What happened to mommy." I asked confused. I thought we were at the mommy phase. What happened. You can't rush him.

"I'm sorry." He said, still packing his things.

"No your fine baby, you take your time ok." I said getting up and pinching his cheek walking past him packing my stuff up too. When we were finished I let him get down the steps first and I went after him. When we finally got down i took his hand and walked to the port. When the door opened i saw it. The smile that made my heart fluster.

He walked up to me slowly and smiled at Uriah and my stomach. He pulled me into a warm hug that i needed after being on a plane with Uriah for 8 hours. He pulled back and kissed my cheek.

"I really missed you." He said letting me go as I nod, "And you are the famous Uriah."

Uriah looked at me then him and smiled. He was acting very shy which was unusual for him.

"Hi." He spoke softly and looked at the ground. This was so cute.

"I got you so many toys, you wanna see." Mateo got down on one knee in front of Uriah and put his arms out for Uriah to go to him. Uriah's eyes lit up and he jumped in his arms. Nice to know Uriah just goes to anyone with toys. Mateo picked him up and took my hand leading me to the entrance where our 5 suitcases were already in his car that was still as clean as when I last saw it.

"I'm so sorry for your car." I told him as he put Uriah in the car seat in the back.

"Why." He smiled at me. His eyes hit mine and I almost forget my snarky comment.

"Umm, because it wouldn't look like that when we leave, there's a four year old in it now." I smiled hoping up in the front seat. I look through my purse and find my lipgloss that I thought I left. I put some on and watched as Mateo closed my door. I put the lipgloss back in my bag as he came around the car and jumped in.

"So where to." He asked.

"Oh your house, I need sleep," I told him, "You get to babysit Uriah while I gain my strength back from the flight."

"Sorry, I was scared." Uriah said in the back seat playing on his Ipad.

"Oh your fine baby, it was your first plane ride," I explained, "My first plane ride, when I was 6, I cried most of the flight and then ?I threw up and screamed because my ears were popping."

As I chuckled, Mateo tried to hide his smirk but wasn't successful as I nudged him.

"Sorry, but you what." He let out a laugh.

"I threw up, it really hurt," I told him, "I still remember the trauma I had to go through for that whole hour plane ride."

Then I heard Uriah giggle in the back. "And now your laughing at me too."

"You got sick." He giggled out with Mateo laughing with him.

"I'm not sharing anything else with you two meanies." I glared jokeingly at Mateo then Uriah which caused Uriah to laugh more.