CHAPTER 17:

"I can't Paris, I can't." I panicked.

"Well you can't just hang up on him like that." She scolded me.

"I'm not getting married in less than a year because of his mother," I quaked, "I don't even know if I wanna get married."

She looked at me then the floor, "i thought you like him."

"I do, but marriage Paris." I questioned. She took me into a hug and patted my head, "What about Uriah."

"Oh if he doesn't want Uriah then he's not the one Lil." She reminded me. She's right. If he's not ok with me keeping Uriah then he's not the one for me. If I end up taking Uriah then he would have to be okay with it.

"What about where we live, he works in Spain and I'm definitely not moving there." I told her leaving her grasp. She tilted her head to the right and scooted back.

"Lily, i'm pretty sure you can transfer him here as a manager or something." She said getting up and walking out. She should be here and comforting me not going to hang out with the four year old... WHO SHOULD BE SLEEPING.

Ok, decisions, decisions. What am I going to do? He sounded shocked yet happy when he said he's getting married. But if you were scared about your mom finding out then why'd you sleep with me. And i'm not marrying anyone unless I have a proposal, let alone a couple dates in between. I might be pregnant but I have standards that need to be met.

I told him I wasn't getting married because of his mom and he said it was fine. He said he would call me in the morning and I agreed but I gave him my personal number. I don't need the baby daddy calling on the work phone.

As I was running with my thoughts Paris came back in the room with her ipad in one hand and a toy robot in the other. "He was knocked out with the ipad hanging off his cheek."

I smile at her comment and look for the tv remote. "Where's the remote?" I questioned.

"Oh no, we need to talk." She said flopping on the couch.

"About what." I questioned back.

"Girl, your baby daddy just called and asked to marry you, is that not a topic we can talk about," She chuckled at me. I rolled my eyes laughing with her and realized this was extremely funny and outrageous as it sounded.

"I think we should date for a couple months and then think about getting married, I don't wanna marry him just because i'm pregnant," I reminded her, "I don't wanna be stuck with someone I don't love for the rest of my life."

"Preach." She smiled and handed me the remote. This was the conversation I needed to have. "But seriously, he's hot and you need a man." She said as she got up and ran away. I would chase her but i'm five months pregnant and ain't nobody got time for that.

"I ate your donuts!" She yelled from the back of the house.

First if she wakes Uriah up i'll fight her, and second,

SHE
ATE
MY
WHAT?

As the night got away from us, me and Paris finally slept on my bed with Uriah and the night was gone. The sun hit my eyes like a baseball bat when I opened them and Uriah was practically on top of me. Paris on the other hand was near hanging off the other side of the bed. Was I the only one who wasn't a zombie while sleeping. I gently get Uriah off of me and jump out of bed, not really ready to start my day, because I knew Mateo would be calling me to ask 101 questions I probably won't be able to solve.

And I still have to send William home after the party today. I'm really gonna miss him. I still need to figure out who i'm bringing in for training.