1

Jisoo

"Unnie!" Jennie my dear little sister called for me.

"Deukie, you are so loud early in the morning." I was supposed to joke to her but I suddenly saw tears flowing from her eyes which made me sit up in the process. "What happen?"

"They want me to marry as certain Ms. Park unnie. I don't want to marry her. I don't love her. Lisa is the only one for me."

"Shh. Calm down let me talk to them okay. I will try my best do not lose hope okay?" She nodded subtly as she choked up a sob. Wiping her tears first before standing up.

Upon descending the stairs, I looked at the dining area to see if my parents were there. And they were "Jisoo you are up early."

I am the type of person that goes straight to the point when it comes to words "Jennie cried because of the arrangement. You cannot do that to her. We are living in the 21st century for all I know."

"This was a long awaited promise for both families Chu." But I saw how my parents' eyes danced along as if giving of signals to each other.

"Tell her the truth Jiyong." I turned to my father asking for an explanation on what my mother had said. He sighed before answering "It was supposed to be you Chu who is going to be in an arrangement. But me and you mother both talked and could not afford anymore burden for you to carry."

I was contemplating on the thruth that I have just heard.

"The Park Family are very noble people, we would not want to go back on our words with them. Jennie seems to fit their category as well in search of a bride. But we have not talked to them about it just yet." I sighed. This was a matter of freedom between me and my sister.

Jennie then descended from the stairs looking all frighten. My beloved sister was still in college, to young to take a hold of anything serious as this. While me on the other hand had established myself already in the business had done mostly everything life had to offer except taking a gamble in life. Looking at my sister I could not bear to see her suffer in an instance she was still so young.

I had a decision already in mind. A sacrifice I am always willing to take, "Allow me to be married to the Park instead. Free Jennie from this matter or anymore of this in the future." They looked at each other before my mother had nodded towards my way.

"Very well then. I will inform them about it." It was all that my mother had said before taking her leave.

"There is no backing out now you know that right?" I nodded. "Yes apa. I know." He just gave my shoulder a pat. "Prepare then for sure they would already meet us by tonight."

It was then that I turned my face facing my little sister. "Unnie!"

"Cry no more Jen. Unnie will always be here for you."