6

Chae

Sun rays flashed through me waking me bit by bit from my sleep.

I sat up in bed only to discover that I was alone.

I stood up and made my way downstairs but upon descending, I could smell a delicious aroma of food being cooked.

I decided to walk silently as possible in going to the kitchen. I saw Jisoo swaying her hips as a soft music played in the sides as she flips the food that she was cooking.

I decided to sneak up on her and encircle my arms around her petite frame. She immediately jolted in the contact but relaxed as soon as she saw that it was me.

"You scared me there for a bit." She stated to which I giggled. "This would be done in a jiffy. Go get the plates ready."

But I acted as if I did not hear her. Instead, I nuzzled my head further to the crook of her neck making her shiver in the process as I blew my breath. "Chae." She called in a reprimanding voice but it was evident how she was controlling it.

Knowing I do not want to push her any further, I let go and did as what she had asked for. I saw her straighten up in the sides as if composing herself before facing. With this in sight a small smile had formed in my lips.

A minute later she had turned around carrying the dish she had prepared.

"Pancakes and bacon. Aren't you sweet?" I asked at her. She just blushed on the spot. "Dig in will ya?" And I did.

Gosh to say, the breakfast she made was very much delicious.

I looked up and saw her intently looking at me specifically on my plate. "Is there a matter?" I asked.

"Well could you tell me how it taste?"

"Why won't you try it yourself?" I teased to which she just rolled her eyes. "It is delicious Jisoo." I answered and smile gratefully at her. And once again she was a blushung tomato.

"Do you have any plans for today?" She paused for a little while to think.

"Just within the company I guess to check things out."

"Would it be too much to ask if you spend another whole day with me?" I saw how she froze the instant those questions left my mouth. I biwed my head down nervous of how to save the conversation I said "I mean if only it won't be a bother to you. If it is-" my words were immediately stopped as I felt her touch my hand squeezing it gently with hers.

I looked up only to see her beaming towards me. Her smile literally melts my heart.

"I would be glad to spend the day with you." She almost spoke again but her phone suddenly rang thst made her excuse herself.

I decided to wash our dishes as she was taking her call. It is like we are playing house already. But I am not complaining a bit with regards to that.

A little later she showed herself. "That was dad asking where I was. I asked him to allow me to take a leave for today to spend it with you and he gladly agreed." I saw her fidgetting with her hands. "So uhmmm... Where are we going today. I am planning to tour you around and maybe have a island hopping for today. Whatcha think?"

"I think that sounds great. Lemme just get changed, Yeah?" To which I nodded and she happily skipped her way upstairs. As I chuckled lightly seeing the free spirited way that she is.