9

Chae

Today, I am going to tie the knot to the person whom I had spent the past two months with. It might seem that we had only knew about each other in a short amount of time but it had already allowed me to grasp her personality somehow.

I am both excited and nervous regardless because marriage is a whole new level. A commitment that should not be played upon but cherished.

"You okay?" It was Lisa. She is my best man for the wedding and my best friend. I did not even know that she was the girlfriend of Jennie, Jisoo's younger sister. This blonde really is secretive about the matters of her life.

"Yeah. Just having thoughts."

"You are not planning on bailing on her right?" She asked jokingly that made me glare against her. "I am kidding geeze you are such a whip puppy."

"Shut up Lisa. It's as if you are not like that with Jennie."

"I admit I am." I looked st her as she said those words that is full of sincerity and her expression calm and content. I wished I had the same relationship with Jisoo. It was then that I felt a nudge on my shoulder. "I know that look you usually give that look when you are having jealous thoughts." I shove her lightly. "Oh shut it."

"You know, your case with Chu is different from me and mandu right?" I chuckled lightly at her given codenames. "Do not tell me that the mandu who you are referring to is Jennie?"

"Yup. It is her real nickname though given by your wife to be. But please do not change the subject Chae." I sighed knowing that I could not divert the talk. "I know Lisa. But I don't know if the foundation that we have built together is enough to keep us tight."

"You are going to marry Chu any moment from now. Those choice of yours shouldn't be in your head." She patted my shoulder slightly and continued. "You are lucky to have Jisoo as your wife. Heck, we are lucky to even be in a relationship with the Kim's. We came from a family with status Chae, it is hard for us to find someone to be with based on love, trust and respect. And believe me, having known those two for years fit the case. I am not planning on giving up Jennie and that thought should also be on your mind that you are not giving up Jisoo and would say 'I Do' immediately as she approach." I slightly laugh listening to Lisa as she explained her so dramatically.

Our talk was cut short when we heard the wedding song being played, making me straiggten up. I felt Lisa tap me on the shoulder and mouthed best of luck to which I genuinely smiled on.

The entourage were one by one approaching. But as soon as the bride was shone, I could not stop my smile from widening even further. She is so beautiful. Every little step she takes, unconsciously my tears drop in happiness.

As she reached me, she lightly caressed my face to wipe my tears as she smiled and said "someone's quite emotional, I see."

"You just make me happy babe. Can't wait to make you mine." Saying those words, I saw how she lightly blushed.

I took her hand and we placed ourselves facing the altar.

~~~~~
The ceremony was nearing its end. Saying the vows had made me emotional but hearing it from her made me breakdown.

Silently I thought of making everything work for us. We may have a unusual start but I want it to end beautifully.

"You may now kiss the bride." As soon as I lift her veil up, I saw how beautiful my wife is. As I slightly lean on to her for a kiss, I whispered I love you making her smile at me as we kissed.

Hi! I would just like to ask for your prayers as my grandmother's sister had passed last night. I am very much close to her, may she rest in peace.

Keep safe and appreciate the people around while they are still beside you. Life is too short for grudges and hate.

Lots of love.