12

Jisoo

Today was a Saturday but Chaeyoung is not here. She said she had to finalize things with Lisa regarding the adoption which we had talked about.

"Mrs. Park" I looked at one of our helpers who had called for me. "Yes?"

"Your sister is here Ma'am." And Jennie did appear next to her. "Hi unnie." I immediately embraced her. It had also been three months since I last saw her.

"I missed you Mandu!" She just smack me as she did not like thst nickname. I just chuckled at her.

We decided to lounge near the swimming pool. I had asked for our helper to serve us some snacks as well.

"I saw your wifey at Lisa."

"Did she interupt your alone time with Manoban?" She shook her head. "Not really. I was just there to drop some things that Lili asked for." I cringed as she said her nickname for Lisa.

"Ow shush it unnie. As if you do not have any nickname for Chae." She totally knows me very well.

"By the way speaking of Chae, how is your married life with her?" I totally can feel myself smiling widely at my sister.

"It is absolutely amazing to be married to her. She treats me really well." I paused for a moment and continued. "And it is not a simple arranged marriage anymore. I think we are in this relationship deeply already." My sister sat up and held my hand with hers. "I am happy for you unnie. It is good to hear that she treats you the way any wife deserves to be treated." I smiled grateful for her words.

"I am truly thankful to have her. And I am not regretting one bit about being married to her. And you know Jen, she really prioritizes my wishes."

"So I am guessing the adoption that she was talking about with Lisa is one of you wishes." I nodded.

"I guess having a child together just completes us entirely. I am not planning it soon though just in the talks since Chae also wanted to enjoy this thing between the both of us."

"Well that is amazing unnie. Your relationship is quite ideal."

It was then when Chae entered our house that she saw us lounging and approached me to give me a peck and greeted Jennie as well before excusing herself to change.

I felt my sister pinch me lightly in the sides before giggling. "Well isn't your wifey the sweetest. Anyways, I have to go as well unnie. I promised Lisa dinner for tonight. I'll try my best to visit you more often." She opened her arms widely at me as if asking for a hug to which I gave in.

"Thank you Jendeuk. I will see you soon." I said. I walked her to her car  and waved her goodbye as she drove away. As I turned around my wife was leaning in the door way smiling at my way to which I returned. As I approached closer she embraced me closer as we walk inside our home.