7

Jisoo

I was spending a day with Chae today. The experience was purely a bliss. I did not felt bored even a bit as she toured me around the premises.

In fact she had truly made it light and entertaining. "Jisoo." She called making me turn towards her. "Yeah?"

"Do you wanna take a dip in the water?" Her suggestion froze me on the spot. I am not afraid of the water but one of my weaknesses is that I do not know how to swim. It was then that I felt Chaeyoung walk closer in my direction as she lifted my chin up to make me look at her.

"Hey, is there a problem?"

"Promise me first you won't laugh at me." I saw her brow quirk up a bit. "I promise. So tell me what is wrong?"

"I don't know how to swim." Upon my confession, I immediately osed my eyes preparing myself of hearing a fit of laughter from her but I didn't. When I opened my eyes, she was just smiling at me.

"Everyone needs to learn before doing anything well. There is nothing wrong with that. Come, let me teach you." She said as she extended her hand at me as if daring me to take it. And I did.

She drag us near the shore. She then discarded her clothes leaving her with only a bikini shkwing off her perfect bod.

She took a step towards the beach until the water level was at par with her knees. She signalled me to come join her. And I did not waste a minute in doing so.

We spent half of the afternoon with Chae teaching me how to swim. Somehow, I can bear a little distance but my skills are not yet that furnished. She promised me though to have lessons with me when we both aren't busy.

When the night came, she told me to freshen up and come out to the shore for dinner.

I was at awe after arriving as it was a barbeque party but only the two of us that is.

"I hope pork bbq and chicken skewers are good for you." I know my smile was wider than the usual as I heard her say chicken skewers.

As she finished cooking, we settled down and ate dinner.

"Is it okay?" She asked referring to the food. I chewed and swallowed before answering.

"Definitely. This is the best chicken skewers in the world!" I excitedly stated.

She just look at me with an expression I could not describe.

"Jisoo." I looked up at her. "I know this..." she pointed between me and her "is somewhat an arrangement. But spending the past few days with you was one of the best experiences I had. So, I hope we could work this out. The marriage and all." Her words spoke truth and sincerity. Who am I to deny that I felt the same. I clasp my hand with hers and spoke, "Honestly, I felt the same Chae.