3

Jisoo

Seeing the woman I was supposed to marry, I must say she does not look that bad. She was even beautiful than what I have expected. I was then disturb from my thoughts when I felt Jennie nudged me by the sides. I glanced at her silently asking 'what was it about?'

"You like her don't you?" I shook my head at her. "It is quite early to say such conclusion don't you think Jen? I mean we just met her." She just hummed for awhile before continuing "You might be right but everything about her seems to be like someone who is close to an angel. Hope I am not mistaken unnie."

"Do you want to wed her instead?" I asked in a jokingly manner but she glared at me. "No thanks unnie. Having Lisa by my side is more than enough. She is all yours." I honestly admire her dedication with her girlfriend. Unlike Jennie I was never the type to be in a relationship. My marriage to Roseanne Park would be considered my first ever experience if you put it that way.

As we were led in the dining hall, I noticed that I am sitting opposite of my fiance. She still had her eyes on me. We began eating as the food were served. And to say I was amazed with how she eats. She knows how to appreciate food itself.

"Well lucky for her you know how to cook unnie." My younger sister whispered as she winked my way.

It was then when dessert was finished that her father cleared his throat. "I think you girls should be given time to get to know each other especially that the wedding will take place two weeks from now." Now that he reminded us, my freedom was close to none in the upcoming weeks. Thinking of such I gulped.

"Of course appa." She complied. After she wiped her mouth, she excused herself and looked at me as if asking me to join her to which I did. She directed us to their patio near the garden.

We settled ourselves near an unoccupied bench. The silence was awkward to say. I did not know what to say to her. But thankfully, she decided to break it for the both of us.

"So uhmm... I know this is kinda awkward but allow me to get things straight with the both us. A fix marriage between the both us is so not within this century. But I cannot disobey my father and I am sure it goes the same as for you." I nodded in agreement. "I do not expect you to fall in love with me as I am too you but atleast we could be civil?" She suggested.

"Of course, I could not agree for more." She smiled at me. Flashing her chubby cheeks in the process. We both fell in silence before looking the night sky both with smiles on our faces. It was then when I heard my sister clearing her throat. 

"I hope I am not disturbing?" Jennie asked to  which I shook my head giving her the message that she did not intrude. "Well mom and dad said we needed to leave." I nodded and looked at the blonde Park to say my goodbye.

Before I could take a step further she caught my hand making me face her in an instant. "Allow me to take you out to dinner? Tomorrow night?" I smiled gently at her. "Of course."

"I will pick you up." She shouted. I just waved my hand at her as a sign that I got her message. I will meet her again. I thought.