2

Chae

A big full of bull. That is all that I could say right now. I just arrived in Seoul from Australia, I was expecting a good bonus from my parents since I had closed off a deal in Melbourne. But upon hearing the reason of urgency that they had ordered through their secretary to pass on to me had me thrown in rage.

I was on my way to confront my father regarding the matter. Pushing through the glass door, I barged into his office without even giving a glance at his secretary, who I am sure is currently shaking in fear.

"Roseanne." He greeted with a firm tone showing not a bit of emotion. I glared at him in utmost hatred for his vile plans.

"Making an arrangement behind my back just to secure the company's status but at the same time selling out your daughter towards others just like that?!" He sighed. Before approaching me.

"Chaeyoung, it has been a long standing agreement ever since. Besides I am sure this wife of yours would be bring you nothing but joy." I averted my eyes away from him. But he my face in his hands "My dear child, papa only wants what is best for you. I do not what to see you crying anymore. Those tears of yours should only for moments when you are beyond happy and not because you are hurt." Not knowing what else to say I engulf him in a big hug.

As we pulled away he said "We will meet them tonight Chaeyoung - ah. Promise me you would give it a try first, okay?" Looking at my father I know I could not disagree to him any further. If meeting this wife of mine would keep his mind at ease. Then, I shall do just the thing.

"I will appa."

~~~~~

Later that night

I am currently in the backyard, catching some fresh air before I would face my soon to be wife. I am not very much excited to actually see her. I might even avoid her after the meet up. Relationships are not really my thing, based on experience, I have failed countless of times. Guys and gals are all alike. Reminiscing my previous relationship, I know this current one would be the same. I mean having a wife without any connection of love is beyond crazy to establish a marriage with.

"Miss?" I heard one of the maids called out. As I faced her she continues, "Your father said that the guests have arrived. He is expecting you to welcome them. I did not answer her but nodded instead.

I walked back to the house and I heard people exchanging pleasantries with one another. Such pleasantries are all fake for all I know. 

"Ah... My daughter is here" My father had addressed once he had saw me approaching. For tonight I am dressed in a black sweatshirt partnered with a pink skirt.

I bowed before them without even glancing at the visitor's who had arrived yet. Upon glancing up, to say I was beyond shock with the beauty that has faced me. One was possessing a cat like eyes that was piercing through me. But the one that caught my attention was the woman who was full of smiles dress in a checkered type of skirt and brown sleeved shirt.

"Roseanne, meet Jennie, my youngest" He gestured to the cat eyed beauty. "And this is Jisoo, my eldest." Jisoo. That is the name of the girl I surely admire. Looks like I am going to think through my thoughts once again.

I just smiled at them politely but still could not keep my eyes away from the girl who captured my heart. We then directed to the dining area. I am going to use this chance to know her more.