13 (Finale)

Jisoo

A year had already passed since our marriage.

And finally the adoption process that we were fixing was already finalized.

"Hey baby." I looked at the person who called.

"Hey. Where did you go? I was planning on making breakfast for you but when I opened my eyes you were no where to be found." She just chuckled at my antics.

"Aigoo. My wifey miss me so much." She said while lightly pinching my cheeks. "Well I had to go and meet someone earlier."

"That early?"

"Well yeah. I need to get my wife's most awaited present." After saying that she signalled someone to come closer from the side.

A cute Korean girl had shown her face smiling gently towards me.

Chae held the child's shoulders as she kneeled down to stabilize their height. "Well Chichu this is Ella." She then turned her head towards the child and pointed at me. "And Ella, I would like you to meet my other half your beautiful mommy Jisoo."

To say I was touched to have finally seem our first child. Yes I promise Ella would have a sibling.

I kneeled in front of her and opened my arms wide for her to come forward to which she did. As we pulled away from each other, I slightly poke on her nose as I said "It is so nice to meet you Ella. You can call me mommy Jisoo okay?" She nodded and giggled.

A few minutes later Chae had instructed Ella's nanny to take our child and bathe her. Our child that thought warms my heart.

I did not notice that I was frozen in place while thinking of those things. It was then that I noticed a pair of arms encircling around my waist. I glanced at my side only to see my lovely clingy wife beside of me.

"Did you like my suprise?" She asked as she continually nuzzle my neck. "I love it." I said as I held her hand and gently squeeze it. "Thank you so much my love."

"I would do anything to make you happy Chu." That was when I decided to turn around and face her. I am truly thankful to have this woman in my life.

"Chu." I felt her caress my cheeks ever so lovingly.

"Chaengie ahh..." she merely hummed as a response.  "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" She shook her head and pouted at me. God this chipmunk is so adorable I could not get over her.

"I love you Chaeyoung ah. I am deeply in love with you. And having you as my wife truly is the best gift I have ever received." As our eyes connected, I saw how her eyes glistened in tears.

"Yah Pabo yah! Why are you being like this to me? You make me tear up." She said as her tears were evidently falling from her eyes.

I wiped her tears away. "I love you too so much Chichu. You are everything I have ever asked for." We leaned closer but before our lips connected a cute voice interupted us.

"Mommy's!" Ela shouted and run towards us. She immediately lifted her up. Seeing this sight makes me emotional. I am so into her and could wait to spend many more years with her.

The end.