11

Chae

After that special night that we had together, there was never a night where we did not make love. It was like we were addicted with each other's body. Today was not any different we just woke up from one intense night of love making.

My wife is currently downstairs preparing our breakfast. I wanted to help her but she declined saying she was ma king a breakfast meal that could truly satisfy my apetite after all the cardio work out we did.

I heard the door open and saw my lovely wife enter our room smiling as she carried a tray containing a variety of breakfast choices. Gosh she prepared so many, I am not complaining though I wm beyond famish and I could just eat most of this.

I watched my wife as she settled in bed and took care of slicing pieces to make it easier for me. I just love her every single day. Honestly, after the first night where we said our I love you's to each other we have not talked about it. But it was evident enough in our action how much we care and love for each other.

"Good morning." I said as I got the tray from her and gave her a peck on the lips. "Good morning." She replied.

On the mkddle of breakfast, Jisoo had asked me a question that hadn't crossed my mind. "Chae." She paused and fiddled with my hand. "I was wondering what do you think about having a baby?"

Babies. That mever crossed my mind as in ever. But I know she wanted to talk about it as she asked it. One thing about Chu is when she ask something it definitely means she had been thinking about it.

"Well honestly, it did not cross my mind but since you asked about it, I am honestly speechless. I mean I want us to enjoy our marriage first you know gwtting to know more about each other but I am happy to listen if you thought otherwise."

"Well ai likee that too. You know just us for a while but I just want to ask you about having kids." I went closer to her. I held her hand and spoke "Baby I am all for it. Of course, I would want to have children with you." And upon saying thst her heart shape smile was finally visible. "What do you have in mind? Do you want to go through IVF or insemination?"

"I was actually thinking about adopting. I mean it would help us by training us on how to care for a child and at the same time we can help a child by it." I was at awe with this woman. Her ideals are truly fascinating. The goodness in her heart is beyond compare.

"I mean yeah. Adopting is a good idea. Lemme talk to Lisa about it since she had connections with orphanages maybe her friends could help us with that." Upon saying that she leaped out towards me and engulfed me in a tight hug. "Thank you so much for being so ooen about this Chae."

I kissed her forehead. "Anything for ya baby."