10 (M)

Jisoo

It had been around three months since we married each other and I became Mrs. Park.

Chae was beyond the sweetest. She never stops in making me feel special and somehow I know I am slowly falling for her. Imagine getting breakfast in best almost everyday. But what made my heart warm at her is that she never pushed me to do thing that I am not comfortable in doing.

My thoughts were interupted when I felt arms encircling me from behind. "I am home baby." She said as she snuggled her face in my neck. "Welcome home. Just lemme finish this so we can have dinner together. And while I am doing this you better freshen up." She acted offended and started acting out. "Yah! Park Jisoo are you telling me I am smelly." But she turned around and complied. I just shook my head. I just realize I am married to one of the biggest baby ever.

About five minutes later, we were finally settled and I served her dinner. "Wahh Sooya you are the best!" I smiled I know exactly why she said that. She had been craving to eat Pho since yesterday.

"So how does it taste?" She did not answer me yet as she was happily munching her food. As soon as she swallowed she answered "The best!"

After dinner, Chae volunteered to wash the dishes. I decided to freshen up. As I got out from the bathroom, she was already settle in bed.

I laid down beside her whilst applying my body lotion. Seeing that she was engross with what she was reading, I decided to turn the other side and put my earbuds on to blast some music.

Not a minute later, I felt a pair of arms encircling on my waist pulling me closer. I smiled lightly knowing that she wants cuddle time. I also felt her inhaling my scent as she attached her head closer to my neck.

It was then I decided to get my earbuds off and face her. "I thought you were so engross with what you were reading." I said. She immediately squished my cheeks and answere "You do know that nothing can take my attention of you right." I felt my cheeks go hot for sure. I am a blushing mess.

She cupped my face making me look up at her. She looked at me deeply as she caressed my cheeks. "I love you Chu."

I was beyond touched with those simple words. Our marriage may not start off as expected but the past three months with her are memories that I would truly cheerish. I must admit, I too had fallen madly for this chubby cheeks. "I love you too." Saying those words, she leaned closer to me.

Our lips connected and I truly love how soft and gentle she kisses me. She then pulled away and looked at me. However, I wanted to continue the moment and pulled her close. This time the kis was aggressive and passionate as I straddle on top of her. "Chu." She called in between our kisses but I chose to ignore.

My kisses had moved from her lips to her neck. And one by one, I slowly discarded our clothes. It was then when the last clothing was discarded that she flip our bodies making her straddle me and she returned the kisses that I had made. When she reached my core, she looked up at me as if asking if it was okay to do it. I simply nodded, giving her a silent permission to continue.

We made love thrice that night that I slept with content while cuddled closer in her arms.