5

Jisoo

After around half an hour of travel, we stopped near a huge villa.

"Is this yours?" She just smiled and nodded. "This is my self owned resthouse. A little getaway from the stressful city." She said.

She then entwined our hands as she pulled we near the house.

I was mesmerized by the view of the beachfront. It was fully lighted with torches on the sands illuminating the shore. My thoughts regarding the scenery was suddenly interupted when Chae had spoken.

"Jisoo." She called making me turn towards her. She looked so cute as she was scratching her nape looking down in the ground seeming nervous so to speak. "I uhmmm.. I wanna be honest with you. It's just that I totally forgot dinner reservations due to the hectic things I had at work today. But you would not mind if I cooked for us instead today right?"

Realizing what she was saying, I was rather impressed than disappointed because of her impromptu efforts to come up with this plan at the same time come clean to me by being honest.

She then looked up as if pleading that I won't be angry with her. Deciding it was time to put her out of her misery, I spoke.

"Thank you for being honest with me." I flashed her a mega watt smile.

She just giggled at me.

She then led me to the couch of her resthouse giving me options on the movies that I could play for the night. While she made her way to the kitchen to cook.

I chose Love Rosie as the first movie to watch. A little later, I felt someone sit beside me which was Chae and offered a bowl of popcorn.

"A little appetizer before the mwaa in course." She said to which I did not decline as I was beyond famish.

In the middle of the movie, Chae announced. "Dinner's ready." To say, I bolted out of the couch and proceeded to the dining.

"Someone seems eager." She jested to which I simply rolled my eyes at.

"I honestly don't know what your type of food you but I have baked chicken and lasagna for the main course." Hearing those, I know my smile cannot be measured.

"With chicken everything is great." She just giggled at my statement.

"Seems like your a chicken lover. Anyways dig in." And to that I did not complain. I immediately devoured the dish she served to me.

And honestly, the first bite was orgasmic that in made me moan involuntarily loud. "Well that was flattering." She grinned at me.

"God! Your food is to die for." I chewed before continuing. "Having you cook for me would be a sotuation a would always seek to when I come home."

"Does that signify anything?" She wiggled her brows at me that had me giggling.

"So I am guessing we will spend the night here?" She just nodded while smiling.

"Go ahead and freshen up. I had clothes prepared for you already." I did not contradict and followed.

After a good minute of bath, I went out and settled myself to bed. Not knowing that I was drifting to dreamland already.

The last thing I felt was arms encircling me as my breathing steadied.