9.

Abigails POV

I woke up not knowing if its day or night, this endless day is turning my biometrics wacko. Something is off, i look at myself, and i'm wearing a white dress, it could come so out of Ancient Greece. Where am i? Looking further around i see Stella in wolf form lying next to me. This is one strange dream i thought to myself. Out of nowhere a breathtakingly woman appears. " Welcome Abbigail, i'm Selene, Moon Goddess and Mother of all wolfs." The figure stated. Without words falling from my mouth, the woman sensed what my questions where. " You're in the land of the broken shadow, and now you're not staying here." She gave me her angel like hand, taking it i whent on a walk with her. Looking over my shoulder to see Stella still peacefully sleeping in a bed of flowers.

Walking next to her i notice that there where al mated wolfs, cuddling, loving each other. A hard crack appeared in my heart. I would never end here with my mate. Loneliness filling me to the rim. " Abigail, ..., I tumbled and failed you the last time. Could you trust me again, would you try to forget what you did see?" Selene got very sad, rain started to fall, how sadder she became the harder it rained. Confusion floods my brain, what was she talking about? I'm how i am because of what happened, how can she say it was a mistake? i've been beaten, been hurting to my core. And now she tries to get me to forgive her? How blonde does she think i am?
" You don't understand Abigail. What Christian did to you, was out of my hands. all i know is that i gave you another mate, and i don't know how Christian tought you where his." I felt Stella waking up. " You don't have a lot of time left, " Selene told me " You have to learn Stella that not all males are there to hurt you, otherwise you wil loose you're intended mate." I wanted to ask her a million questions, she vanished in thin air and my soul got pulled back to merge with Stella.

Stella shakes her fur out, i'm still captured in the back, This had to change. Gaining little by little control, i was able to shift back to my human form. Stella didn't like that, but she dangerous. However i didn't know where we ended up. disorientated, i tried to catch a glimpse of something i could recognizing, Lost that was i. How the heck, how was is supposed to get back to pack territory ? I asked Stella, but she's being childish and a brat, not wanting me to return. Well bad for her. I'm not going to let Stella get in the way of what my responsibility's are. I had work to do, i had to be respectful, and apologize for what she did. It's not grown up to run away from problems i scold to Stella, as if she's going to answer anything for the moment. Sniffing the air i smelt a faint sent of the Silver moon pack. Sniffing some more, i smelt the burned candy floss again. intrigued i walk the way the smel got intenser. following it very quiet, in stelt mode i sneak up to the bushes, looking over it. I Saw a small curvy woman, picking flowers, singing like a siren. Somethings holding me back to go take a closer look. I didn't trust her for one bit. I track her down when she got in a hut in the middle of a clearing in the pine trees. like a navy seal i crawl me a way to her window. The interior gave me the creeps, it is the hut of a witch, dusty, dark with dead animals hanging from the sealing, eyes in goblets, finger nails, practically she had everything a witch needs. But the vibe i got from this witch isn't good, black magic was hanging around her. When the witch opend her case next to her work table i saw pictures falling out, they showed me at age five teen, photo's from outside of college. photo's from everything i did back home. i see a glimps of a photo, the photo shows me getting welcomed by the Alpha and Luna here. Whats going on? I need to get out of here. As fast as i could run in human form i made my way out of there

Two days past before i crossed pack borders again. Larkin was on duty, the moment he saw me he hugged me like i was gone for years. He gave me a ride the rest of the way. Hungry and weak as I am today, he sits me at the table of the kitchen, and starts to give me plates stacked with delicious foods, starving i attacked the plate, eating like a pig, and loving every taste. Alpha Lars, Luna Katrina, Heidi and Alpha Aiden rush in the room. Katrina and Heidi embraced me? Alpha Lars kept his professional distance and Aiden stayed at the other end of the table, keeping an intense eye on me. Larkin brought me some Lemonade, putting his hand on my head like a brother. A loud growl escaped Aidens chest. My eyes turned black, fighting Stella again, to stay in control, not giving in to her. I put up my hand as Aiden tries to get closer. " Stop, don't come closer, before Stella bites you." Aiden looks disappointed at me, like me he's trying to keep his wolf from surfacing. They let me eat, waiting to have a talk in the Alpha office.

Seated in the office, Katrina on my right side and Heidi at my other side. Alpha Lars was behind his desk, and Alpha Aiden pushed himself against the wall, a little bit more and he would be one with the wall. Not excatly comprehending what his problem was. Only knowing i had a hard time to look away from him. Abby take a grip on your self i reminded myself. When i need to go back home i'm going to see Alpha Aiden on a regular base, that is if he wants me to be the pack lawyer. Otherwise i put me up for immigration to this pack or any other sister pack. Alpha Lars had enough of my silence, he grabs my attention. And let me clarify what i went trough. Alpha Lars had an intrest in the witch i saw. He said it was ages ago when the last witch lived here. There seven head witches on European continent. He's going to ask them if they knew about the new witch in the neighborhood. Because he didn't like her to wander in his land as she had done the last couple of weeks. When i said what i saw in her hut, Alpha Aiden took a step closer. Stella let me show my theet at him, he took a step back. " I need to call my pack" Aiden stated angry, Stamping out of the office. Pensively i got in my head again, what the fuck just happened to my Alpha. " Abby, Abby,..." Katrina called me back to the now. " Whats going on Abby? Your acting strange." " Yes, Abby spil." Heidi tels me. When i told the story of my dreams to my friends, and gave my interpretation of what i tought it all meant. Katrina and Heidi look at each other, sharing ther thoughts trough the mind link, what did i hate that when they where talking about me, without letting me insert my own thoughts. Looking to my friends, i saw them debating amongst them selfs. after going back and fort between them, i tried to stand, not wanting to interrupt anything. Heidi stopt me mid way, " Abby, we can't say much, but as a friend of you, i have to give you some advice." Nodding to Heidi, she continued " Stella was absent for months, and now she's back, i surmise she's a little out of place. You have to let her know she needs to trust Alpha Aiden." i'm surprised at Heidi's opinion. " He's not here to hurt you." Katrina said in a motherly voice. Not truly comprehending what they want from me. We stood and left the office, i wanted to go to my cabin and sleep for a couple of days, i was tired of my journey. Closing the door to the office, i didn't see Alpha Aiden resting against the opposite wall. " can i walk you to you're cabin" he asked. The man was sculpted like a roman gladiator, and his smel was the nicest sent i ever smelled. how could i be apposed to some company of my Alpha. In silentness we walked the pack grounds. quietly smiling next to me. At my door he gave me a kiss on my cheek, i was hit by lightning on a clear day. And gone he was.