11.

Aidens POV

I've been traveling the world to find my mate. I Looked high and low, visiting every sister pack, and even visiting packs where we didn't had a deal with. Okay the journey hadn't been a waste of time, i learned a lot how to be a great Alpha, i had seen examples of all kind of pack structure, some good, some not so good. But i had the feeling it was al for the better. I even made some great deals along the way. Deals i needed Abigails professional aid in. i reminded myself to go and look er up when everything is a little bit settled again. But first i had to ask my dad some questions, and depending the answers he gave me i had to talk to Alpha Lars and his Luna. Because if Hunters screaming is right, she is my mate. Than i needed to know what happened and who happened. Guilt washed over me, how could i have left alone my mate? The questions i have for the Moon Goddess, crashed the rocks of my brain. it felt like a storm on open sea. This wasn't my nature as Alpha to look from the side lines, habitually i was the one that was on the frontline, charging my pack forwards. However in this case, i had to be on the side. What Heidi told me already, as healer of her pack, was that Abigail didn't loose control ever. So she was pleased when her wolf made practical jokes a few months ago. Now that she transformed, just by seeing me. She was convinced that Abigail would gain more strength, by seeing me. Al do she had to learn that loosing control isn't a bad thing. It would help her to be in more balance. Abigail was to perfectionistic, fear of being not good enough was holding her back. It stood in the way of her personal growth. it blocked her from moving on. From seeing here future.

Thinking about Abigail story, i had a lot of gates. Even Heidi said that what happened to Abigail, is something she heard about in ancient tales. I didn't accord in the last centuries. Nothing was written about it, because of it being folks tale, something mothers told there children, to let them beware of imposters and stranger danger.
Its kind of like the tale of red ridding hood, but for werewolf's. That tale did me always laugh. In our communities we knew the real story, and it wasn't a wolf, but a Lycian, one of or ancestors, And grandma was a witch. That child had to be safed from her supposed grandmother, the lycan didn't eat the witch. Because they tasted like an ashtray. No werwolf would be in his right mind to eat that old meat. Witches are know for there age, there was one witch and warlock that are as old as time. In the bible they where referred as Adam an Eve. you know the book has it wrong. Eve is much older than Adam, she's related to the first Goddess. Nobody knew where she lived, but we knew she was alive. Now and again the witch interferes with humans, she gets bored and unleashes an donkey of around the world. Her latest interference is, how to put it, a disaster of mega proportion. She put a president on top of America, that has the potential to get two rocks fighting over water. Hitler, Napoleon, ...that was here kind of entertainment. Stil thinking of Abigail, i crossed Alex. Halting him, i asked my friend of a favor. Somebody had to keep an eye on her.  I couldn't, for one or other reason, Abigail here wolf didn't trusted me to come near her. Stella still viewed me as a threat to Abigail. I have no clue how to gain the trust of here wolf, if she wasn't able to trust on her wolf. How to come close, without spooking her?

Coming indoors the pack house, there where a lot of people running around, gathering food, weapons. On the big dinning table there where maps spread all over. I saw Alpha Lars busy giving instruction to a group of seekers. He was putting a team together to search for the witch. I didn't blame him, if it was my pack, and a witch was hanging around, i would do the same thing. Intel gathering, if she was up to something, we had to know. I put my hand next to my head like a telephone, he noticed, and shouted above the noise," Take my office, the only quiet place in the house for the moment." i put a thumps up, and walked in the serene office. I picked up the phone, and dialed the number of my pack in America.

After four rings they picked up. Elise spook at the other end " Silver tree pack, gamma Elise here." i said hi to my sis, and begin to tell where i was and what was going on, till i hear my father demanding the phone of Elise. " Hi son, you're in Norway i presume." it stil amazes me that my dad had a six sens if it came to his kids. I started the conversation, with some pleasantries and some needed pack buisness. "Enough chit chat dad, what happened to Abigail?" My father told me the story, and i got furious at myself for not seeing that in my so called Beta. After calming down a bit, i informed my Dad about here progress, and the strange predicament i was in with Hunter thinking Abigail was his mate, but how is that possible if Christian was here mate? it was going around in my head over and over, i was missing a piece of the picture. i told my dad also about the witch who Abigail saw. My father told me about the same smell found at nearby no-mans land, next to our border. But it had vanished the day Abigail was send to Norway. It was a to big of a coincidence to be an accident. First the smell at home, now here,i wondered why the witch was so interested in Abigail. It had to be Abigail, she was the center of the connection, however it still didn't make any sens to me.

What i heard over the phone from my father. That has changed the story completely. I went straight to Alpha Lars and his Luna, and along the way i grabbed Heidi and Larkin as well. We had to protect Abigail, my life depended on it, the longer i stayed here with here in this pack, the stronger the bond will become. There will be a time, that i will clame her, That i wil want her to become my Luna. I hope she was ready when it came. I was staring at Lars and Katrina while thinking that, a jealous flare spikte my heart, seeing them so lovely lean on each other. being the others better half. I snapped out of my daydream, explaining Alpha Lars what my father told me. We where unanimous the witch played her part in the game, but if she wasn't alone what would that mean. I had my intuition telling me that Christian was also a player. How big of player that had to be examined. all of us putted our heads together forming plans, not willing that Abby would get hurt along the road. if they wanted to get to her, they had to come trough me. The meeting was over, everybody knew what to do and where to go. And my place was at the side of Abigail, making sure she would be alright.

" You're in the doghouse my friend?" looking down on Alex, passing him straight in. I had to tell Abigail that Huter was sure she was our mate. When i entered the cabin i heard ruffling in the office, fear let me hear my heartbeats in my ears. Knocking the door out of his case, i saw my Abby sitting in panic on the floor frenetically searching for something. I noticed her fearful eyes, her paniced breathing. Looking around i saw a paper bag, holding it infront of her mouth, saying in and out. Hearing her intake of air stabilizing, she felt limp in to my arms, the poor girl was drained. She had no reserve,so i picked her up, bridal style i walked with us to the sofa, laying her down, fast a sleep with her head in my lap, using it as a pillow. I noticed the sparks bubbles inside me. I have to give Hunter the credit, this is my mate, mine, and nobody wil come near her to hurt once more. Alex put his head around the corner of the door, signaling me he was getting something to eat. I wondered if it wasn't somebody he was hungry for. I knew Alex for almost four - five years, and now that i found my mate, he had a look of longing in his eyes. Knowing the look al to well, i had it looking back at me in the mirror for way to long. Even now i couldn't enjoy my mate, and the anger for What Christian did to my beautiful mate raised again. Abigail stirred in her sleep, and i had to calm down. Sniffing the camille flowers and red cherry's made me and my wolf at ease. Softly caressing her hair she slept peaceful, giving me te chance to look at every detail of her angelic face.