167. Room 101

Steve writhed in Bucky's hold, twisting and turning and squirming like a fish on a hook to escape. Bucky dragged him through puddles to the first checkpoint, Steve's feet sloshing and crashing on the ground. Still the hand remained over Steve's mouth and a choking arm around his throat: nearly enough to collapse the bones there.

The guards - alerted by the muffled shouts and the scuffing of boots scraping on the pavement - stood to attention and greeted Bucky as he dragged Steve to the first arch. The five guards at the outpost rushed forwards, rifles aimed directly at them.

"Стой! Стой! Кто идет?" Halt! Halt! Who goes there?

"Разве ты не узнаешь меня? О товарищи, это было слишком долго." Don't you recognise me? Oh comrades, it has been too long.

"Назовите себя." Identify yourself.

"Зимний солдат. Я поймал эту неприятную несколько американских шныряли ... И я не могу сказать вам, как долго я искал, чтобы захватить его. Месяцы в обморок, молодого, нравы и соблазнение в тылу врага ... Спасибо Капитал кончено.Глупая маленькая игрушка солдат шли прямо в мою ловушку ... Так я представляю вам Капитана Америки, который сам, господа.Глупо ублюдок пусть его бдительность. Теперь, прежде чем скользкий мудак удается бежать, я предлагаю вам наручники его и взять меня к тому, кто вас есть более высокое место в этом месте." The Winter Soldier. I caught this nasty little American snooping around... And I can't tell you how long I've been looking to capture him. Months of swooning, fawning, manners and seduction behind enemy lines... Thank the Capital its over. The stupid little toy soldier walked right into my trap... So I present you with Captain America, himself, gentlemen. The foolish bastard let his guard down. Now, before the slippery asshole manages to escape, I suggest you cuff him and take me to whoever you have highest up in this place.

Bucky scooped Steve's wrists up in his metal hand with a pinching grasp, contorting and squeezing them as he knocked him to the ground with a kick to the back of the knees: spraying mud up his thighs and drenching his calves as he kneeled in the pool of rain water. Steve struggled on his knees, attempting to escape.

"Я думал, что вы были с американцами? С капитаном?" I thought you were with the Americans? With the Captain?

"Я выгляжу, чтобы быть с американцами?" Do I look to be with the Americans?

"No you filthy treacherous Russian fucker..." Steve hissed at him, teeth bared as he struggled for his freedom.

He snatched up Steve's jaw violently and slapped him across the icy cheek, sending him sloshing to the ground - whining in agony and glaring.

"Don't you dare speak to me like that you pathetic American..." Bucky growled gutturally, smirking with pleasure in Steve's red handprint marked cheek, thrill and satisfaction flowing through his blood.

"Go to hell you communist traitor!" Steve spat a glob of blood and spittle on Bucky's shoes and crawled up from the puddle, dripping unceremoniously.

"Hail Hydra..." Bucky spat poisonously, shooting Steve a filthy look from where he was gasping for air on the ground, still recovering from being half choked to death.

"Hail Hydra!" The troupe chorused, raising two arms; admitting their alliance with the cause.

Steve started scrambling to his feet, disorientated and tripping, but Bucky snatched his collar by the metal hand and held him like a puppet, strangled by his collar, dangling off the ground.