Chapter 14

"I have a few ideas." I say and lean down to his ear.

"Please enlighten me Mrs. O'Sullivan." 

He smirked and lightly grabbed my neck. He slowly and seductively  nipped and licked my neck sensually. I lightly moaned and leaned further into him.

"I like the sound of that." I said through heavy breathing.

"I know some other sounds I would like to hear."

"And what would those be?" I said playfully as I grab his hair roughly.

"I want you panting my name over and over." I started to take my top off. Leaving me in just my bra, he stopped kissing my neck and stared lustfully at me. "I want to fuck you so hard that you can't walk tomorrow."

I gasped at his dirty talk. He took the opportunity to claim my mouth again. He dominated the kiss and roughly grabbed my neck pulling my closer to him. 

Alex slowly started to stand up and I wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me to the couch that lays across from our seats. He threw me on to the couch and started to hastily strip himself bare. I looked at him and giggled at his sudden roughness.

He then stalked over to me with hunger in his eyes. He lowered himself down to me and undid my pants, slowly taking them down my legs. He ripped them off my legs and threw them somewhere behind him never taking his emerald green eyes off of my body.

Looking up to him, I smile as I grab his shoulders and pull him down to me. He lands on top of my body as our legs intertwine with each other. I pull him an inch away from my face and just stare at him. One hand lays at my waist, while the other he uses to hold himself up on the back of the couch.

He is breathing heavy, waiting for me to speak. I am so caught up in the moment around us that I hear myself speak with out even processing the words that came tumbling from my mouth.

"I love you." He just stares at me. "I know it sounds crazy, but I do love you." he moves uncomfortable. "I don't expect you to say anything, I just thought that you should know."

I can tell that he doesn't know what to say to me, so I just grab him and pull him down to me, kissing him. I kiss him like I mean it. He reciprocates my passion and holds me close. 

He moves down to my neck again and I whisper to him "Fuck me Alex." Alex continues to remain silent. He just slowly moves his kisses downward. 

He takes his sweet time as he cascades my body. He leaves kisses down my neck and sucks on my favorite spot on my collar bone. He has me wiggling under him, trying to find friction to relieve myself from the aching that I have between my legs.

I press my legs together to help the throbbing in between my legs. Alex briefly stops his kisses and looks up to me. I bit my lip and look back to him. "Don't press your legs together, there will be no release for you for a while." I whine and be goes back to kissing me.

He reaches behind my back and unhooks my bra, he throws it as well behind his back. He tugs on my nipple and bits roughly on my breast while palming the other one. 

I am feeling aroused by his roughness on my body today. He then repeats the same action to my other breast. The pain he induces only causes pleasure to surge through me.

I grab Alex's hair. "Please baby, I can't take anymore." He grins up at me and replies.

"Eager I see." I can't bring myself to respond so I just nod my head and try to push him slightly lower and he chuckles, complying.

Once he has reached his favorite spot he grabs my underwear with his teeth and rips them off in one fast motion. I gasp and prepare to protest as he plunges two fingers inside of me and instead I moan his name loudly, while my hands grab the ends of the couch. Trying to brace myself from moaning any louder.

"I want to hear you princess, just let it out." His words affect me o my core. He quickens his pace as I scream out in ecstasy.

He groans as he continues the rapid speed, plunging his fingers inside of me and bringing me closer to my climax. He slowly adds another finger. I am so close to climaxing as I am squirming under him. 

He senses my impatience and starts to slow his fingers down. "That's not fair." I whine and look down to him.

He grins and chuckles again. He quickly picks up his pace and curls his fingers inside of me. I am a mess under him as I am building back up. 

I feel my lower stomach clenching and I feel a sudden heat inside of me. To top it off, Alex then brings his mouth down and starts circling his tongue on my nub.

"Faster Alex." I say between deep breathes.

He listens and starts pumping faster and faster. He sucks and circles his tongue around me. Shortly after I feel myself start to pulsate as I drench his hand in my liquid and I ease myself down. I try to bring my breathing back to normal rate as Alex stays on top of me studying me.

As I am laying there I feel Alex moving under me and before I know it Alex is plunging inside of me roughly. I scream and moan his name as he waits for me to adjust to his length.

"Are you okay?" he asks with concern filling his lustful eyes.

I can barely form a sentence as I am in pure ecstasy right now, but I manage to get out, "Move Alex, please move." 

He doesn't wait long as he starts to thrust into me. "Fuck Layla, you are so tight baby." 

He leans down and kisses me, catching my moans as he slowly starts to thrust into me harder. 

"More Alex, more." 

He then grabs my leg and hooks it around his waist, securing our bodies closer together. The sudden movement allows him to penetrate me deeper. I know that I won't last long.

As if Alex could read my mind he starts to tell me between thrusts, "Just hold on a little bit longer, Princess".

I nod at him and then throw my arms around him and scratch at his back trying to hold in the impending climax that is sure to come soon.

After several more thrusts and deep moaning Alex instructs me, "Layla come now!" 

Before he can even finish his sentence I am coming under him and I feel his seed fill me up. Alex starts to fall, but holds himself up with one hand trying not to crush me with his weight.

I kiss his temple and then bring my hand up to his hair and play with it as we are both coming down from our climax. 

Once our breathing becomes steady he shows me to the bathroom and we take a shower in the small space, cleaning each other off. 

I get dressed and go to sit back down in my chair. Alex sits across from me and returns to his work. 

I smile to myself as I look out the window and I feel myself start to doze off. 

*****************

You know how it goes by know,

Vote, Comment, Share

Til next time lovelies!