Moving In

* Thanks for choosing this story Feel free to correct any misspelling :) also there is NO MAGIC in this story *

( Lucy's Point Of View )
Its been some long year stuck in a chair I haven't been able to walk with no problems. When I was born I was supposed to be a healthy baby girl. Well thats what the doctor said. The real problem was when I was 3 when I started to give my first steps, My parents realized that I collapsed alot. That was the time that my parents got the bad news of me not being able to walk and I needed a wheelchair. I didn't understand at the time but when I went to pre-school and I saw everyone running and playing I wanted to do the same. I cried to my parents,I felt bad of who I was I knew nobody would love me in this state. Years passed and I got homeschooled My mother, Layla Heartfilia, passed a couple years ago That was a difficult stage of my life. She was my greatest supporter, She never gave up hope that i would walk again. I still carry some word she always told me   " Lucy, If I could give you my legs I would.... I don't like to see my daughter unhappy I want to see you grow and make your life and see a smile on your face". I still remember her saying that Little did I know she would pass away. My Father, Jude Heartfilia, didn't take it very well. Losing his love of his life was really hard to just move on. He passed away Two years ago and I was there to see him take his last breath. His last words were " Im so sorry Lucy for not being a better Father...I wont be able to see my baby girl grow up nor see my grandchildren... Just remember That I LOVE YOU!" . After his death I was an Orphan. I had no parents. I lived at my big house with only my parents maids but I had no family members with me. Now Im 16 and I need to keep going even though its hard. Nothing has changed well I can now stand and walk for 5 minutes or less and Im still healthy and I can still have kids,The doctor said it may be difficult but it can be done. This year Im going to shoot for the highest school but I want to go to the biggest of them all Fairy Tail High. Its really hard to get in there, But I wanted to make my parents proud. Today I would be receiving an E-Mail with what I scored on a test and Whether I was accepted or not.
"Good Morning Princess, Need My Help On Anything?" Said Purple haired girl named Virgo. In my opinion I think she is the best person that is making me company.
"Virgo, I told you that Im not a princess" I said while laughing. I sat down in my bed she carried me to my wheelchair and I began looking for my laptop.
"Virgo,have you seen my laptop"
"I have not princess, but I will find it for you so don't bother looking for it yourself"
It passed about 40 minutes and she brought my laptop. Quickly I inserted my password and went to my E-Mail The first thing that popped up was "Fairy Tail High" I clicked on it I looked at Virgo shocked "I.....

*Thanks For Reading This Story Please add this and keep on reading you wont regret it ;) *