Why Me?!

I went home I was really nervous that he may show up well he looks like the type of boy who doesn't care but when I looked at our classes grades ( we can do that here ) He had an A in a matter of fact he was an all A student I was shocked I mean how is it possible. He looks like a total jerk.

Ding Dong

"Im here for a school project may I come in" I heard comming from the door Virgo looked at me I nodded at her saying that he may come in. He looked down at me then started looking around. "Big House huh? You a Rich Girl?" I didn't respond he walked by myside too the study room. He sat down and didn't say anything. I didn't look at him I was too nervous to make eye contact with him.

4 minutes passed with them sitting in silence

"You scared of me or sum?" He said and walked closer to me He grabbed my hand and pulled me close to his face "Look at me!" He said. I looked.

Natsu POV

This girl is weird I don't know whats her problem. I just want this project done and im out of here. Well all I know about her is that she is rich and she is blonde and she is in a wheelchair. I haven't seen her parents around here probably they are in their office doing business stuff. She Isn't like the other I have a feeling that she is different. Not from the outside but from the inside.
"You didn't answer my question" I said In calm voice I was trying not to be rude.
"No, why would I be" she said in a firm voice
"Alright Then Lets get started" I said in a non-exciting voice as usual
We started reading the instructions.

For this years Math semester project we will not be doing Math.For following reasons 1) I want to change It up 2)I dont feel like grading Math 3) I want yall to socialize with y'all partners. Yall will need to write a project on each others life. Its basically an All About Me project but from y'alls partners. You will need to know their Age,Name,Favorite stuff,Family, and More. Good Luck.

Mr.Macao

I Just looked at her seriously and said
"How do you want to do it blondie you decide"
"First of all Mr.BadBoy stop calling me blondie you hear" she said in a very serious voice I didn't expect that from her I used to bully others and they didn't respond back in a matter of fact most people didn't speak to me.
"New challenge accepted" I looked at her and biting my lip. This project was going to be interesting.

Lucy's POV
He made me very nervous but I tried not to show it. We were writing our questions we were going to ask each other. He looked at me twice. I wanted to change that
"You want something to drink?" I said politely
"What? You gonna call your maid or sum" he said while grabbing his face.
"Yes or No its that simple" I tried to reason with him
"Sure, may I have a juice box" he said nervously I got shocked he didn't look at me when he said it. I texted Virgo to bring us two juice boxes and she did. We both continued writing down some notes,But didn't talk about the project. I closed my eyes for a bit I wasn't able to sleep last night when I opened them he said
"You know, your even prettier when you sleep" I couldn't resist I felt my face burning up I was blushing.

Next Day At School

"Hey Lucy, how did it go with natsu did he even talk to you" Levy said
"Actually he did talk to me, In a matter of fact I think he talked more that I did" I responded Nervously I didn't want to remember yesterday. She looked at me shocked like if she didn't believe me.
"Natsu,you know the quiet guy, pink hair" She said at me. I looked at her and laughed "yeah who else would It be, He came to my house yeste—"
"Okay Girl, Now I don't believe you"
We both laughed until the room went quiet he came in. Walked to me and Levy. He looked only at me and never looked at her. He pulled out his phone and handed it to me I looked at it and It was a new "contact". The room went quiet everyones eyes looking at me.
"May I Please Have Your Phone Number" He said I was shocked. I heard everyone whispering. I Inserted My number,handed it back to him and he left I didn't see him for the rest of the day.

* THANKS FOR READING "HIS SOFT SIDE"  PLEASE SUPPORT BY ADDING AND READING THIS STORY REMEMBER YOU WONT REGRET IT :)*