Her Surgery...

This story has a lot of Images of NaLu hope y'all like them 🥺

Lucy's POV

It's been about 5 weeks the school dance is in about half a month. Natsu is excited to go with me and I'm too. Today is my heart surgery and I not sure if that would effect the dance but I hope it doesn't. Natsu opened the door bringing breakfast with him.
"Morning,My Love" he said and put the plate on My legs. The smell of waffles was amazing I took a bite.
"Mmmm thanks Natsu" I thanked him. What would my life been If I haven't met him? Would I be depressed?
"Your surgery is at after school right?" He asked and I nodded.I continued eating breakfast and he laid down next to me.
"Are you nervous?" Natsu said in a sad voice. I started playing with his hair and eating with the other hand.He was worried more that I am...
"I'm not sure but if this is what I gotta do then so be it don't you think?" I looked down to the plate  and moved my spoon left and right playing with the food. Was I scared? I use to not care if I died I didn't really serve a purpose here but now I just don't wanna leave this world I started thinking of the future I hope this surgery gives me more years to live by his side and see him in my future.
"Don't worry everything will go well" he said and looked up to me. I cupped his cheek and smiled.
"I'll be fine, Natsu I promise I'll come back to you" I said
"You better" he said and then we kissed
Then we started getting ready for school and put on our uniforms.

**At School***
We arrived at school, Natsu put me on my wheelchair and we entered the school. I saw Erza teasing Jellal, Levy and Gajeel making out near the lockers they been like that since the zeref's wedding, Gray talking to Juvia, Mira giggled at what Laxus said. We got to class early and Natsu sat next to me as usual we got our stuff out and started talking about random stuff
"You know I hate this new rule of wearing uniforms this semester we use to wear whatever we want but that changes this semester" Natsu said losing up his 'collar'.
"Yeah but I think you look very handsome in uniform" I said an fixed his shirt. He blushed and I smiled.
"You too look beautiful in that skirt" Natsu said and kissed my cheek.
We then started working on our math project that we are behind and that being said It was due today!. We needed to write some more things out and we're done but we okay.
The bell rang and we finished just in time. Everyone started arriving to class.
Erza was carrying Jellal, Lissanna arrived with bickslow, Gajeel and Levy came in, Levy had her headband messed up and Gajeel shirt was untucked, Gray came in and Juvia was grabbing his arm.
Macao arrived and sat on his desk.
"Good Morning students Today are presentations so get your stuff out and get ready" He said and wrote the order of the groups that were going to present We were first. Oh no!!
"Hey Well do perfectly fine" Natsu said and grabbed my hand.
"Lucy and Natsu your up first" Macao said and sat back down and had his clipboard and a pen. We got up to the front.
"You can do it Lu!" Levy cheered
"Natsu you better not screw it up" Gray said and Natsu got nervous.
We got up there and Natsu put the breaks on my wheelchair. I was about to start but he put his hand on my shoulder and smiled.
"I'll go first" Natsu said and cleared his throat and got his paper.
"Before I start I want to thank Lucy for opening my eyes to know that what I was doing was wrong, I want to apologize to the people I hurt and Thank y'all for still believing in me" He said and smiled at the crowd.
"This project was made for me to know more about Lucy. I realized that she went trough the same stage of me, but she didn't give up or nothing she continued forward when the world turned its back on her. Lucy Heartfilia Is 17 years old and has her dad's heritage. She has no siblings and she lives her life to the fullest.. I feel that her presence here in Fairy Tail High changed us all, she gaves us another perspective of life and I think we learned more about opening up to people, she socialized like an expert more than I did for the past years, She is an awesome girl and that was makes her Lucy....That being said thank you for listening" Natsu said and bowed down to the audience
"Thank you Natsu... I wanted to thank yall too for receiving me here and welcoming here.. leaving homeschool and coming here change my life... I learned how to socialize and make friends... I was always alone at home not knowing what to do.. Natsu oh god how do I start I won't lie he was a pain he was a jerk. He would alway make me feel so nervous and his attitude was out of the charts. When we started the project I learned alot about him. His age,18, his name, Natsu Dragneel, and his family members, Wendy and his dad Igneel, He went trough alot He lost his father and He didn't knew how to move on, I noticed that he talked to me more and I thought mabey he trusted me more And I appreciated that. This project continued and little by little I started to feel things for him.. I didn't want to admit it I kinda hated him at first but he showed me who he really was not a jerk but a positive guy who tried to make everyone happy and smile.. Im thankfull that I got to be his partner" I finished and they all cheered and clapped Macao was in tears and Natsu chuckled.
"Your the Man Natsu!" Jellal screamed and pointed his fist up
"NaLu forever!!" Lisanna cheered Natsu got shocked but chuckled.
"Bravo my students I knew this wasn't a mistake to put y'all together I'm proud of you two" Macao said and was cleaning up his tear with a tissue. I couldn't help but laugh. Everyone did..