Zeref

Lucy's POV

I woke up and Virgo came in, I quickly asked If Natsu came home but she said No. I was now stuck In my bed until I got a new wheelchair. Virgo said she would order me a new one this afternoon. She gave me breakfast In bed, She told me how was I feeling, Honestly I felt better. I ate my breakfast and Virgo went downstairs to clean the plates. I heard someone knocking on the front door, I mean thats why there is a doorbell but whatever. I heard Natsu's voice And I got happy, but i heard some unknown voices as well. Virgo came in my room.
"You have guess, Princess" she said . Three people came in one of the was Natsu, one of them had black hair, and the last one had yellowish Blond hair. I didn't know who they were Natsu came close and said.
"How you feeling? He then sat down. I nodded and looked at them. He then started explaining that the black haired guy was his brother and that the small girl was his girlfriend. I was confused there was a major height difference, he then explained that she just couldn't grow. They both then cam up and said their Names.
"Hi, Im Mavis Vermilion" the girl said
"Im Zeref Dragneel" The black haired guy said. Then Zeref told me everything about how they are brothers, I understood right away I then welcomed them to my house. They were so friendly even though Zeref looked really serious.
"So, Natsu Is she your girlfriend?" Mavis said
Natsu started getting nervous and looked at me. I just smiled. He then responded
"We are dating It still isn't official". Zeref then laughed and said.
"Well, little bro you need to make it official quick she is a beautiful woman for your ugly face" I started to laugh Natsu just said quickly
"What Is that supposed to mean?" Mavis came up to me. And said.
"Natsu told me about your condition, that why we bought you a new wheelchair" Mavis then smiled at me. Wendy Then came in to my room.
"Hey, Natsu your back" she said and ran back to hug him. Natsu smiled at her.
"Yeah" he said
"I thought you will leave me big brother" she said. Zeref quickly looked at Natsu.
"Big Brother?" Zeref said and got close to Wendy. Natsu nodded and explained to him that his father adopted her before he had died.
"Hey, Im Zeref Dragneel, your older brother" He said. Wendy looked at Natsu.
"Wendy, this is My... Our brother he left our house because he.... he needed to study far away" Natsu said, Zeref looked at him and Natsu stared at him firm. Wendy nodded.  After they went down stairs. I told them they could use one of the guess rooms. They denied and said it was nice of me but they bought a house near here. I was shocked, houses here are really expensive because Fairy Tail is close, they told me if i needed anything I could ask them. They talked to Natsu all i hear is that he wanted to pass time with Wendy. Natsu agreed and they left. I was there alone with Natsu. He carried me the sat back down on the bed with me on top. He said
"I thought something bad happened" I just smiled at him. "Why would something happen if I have you to protect me" I then kissed his lips.

He looked happy, we then stopped

"I would give my life for you" He said and put his forehead against mine. I knew he was the right guy, He loved me like nobody else would. I then looked at my desk. The paper said.
Come Join us...... want to walk again?

I looked back at him. And he kissed my cheek.

Yesterday

The doctor came to my house to check how was I feeling. I was feeling really bad he gave me some pain relievers and gave me a paper. He said
"Miss Lucy, you are old enough to take therapy..... In there they will help you build strength in your legs... with that being said you can walk again If you want" He handed me the paper.

Want to walk again?

I thought about Natsu, Lots of people had told Me I could do therapy or even do surgery but I never really had a reason to do so. Will Natsu love me if I do this i thought to my self.
'Your Perfect' I still remember what he said that day. The doctor then left I was there alone with me thinking I should do surgery. Tears began to fall from my eyes. Why me?  I asked myself over and over again. I was there alone with my sadness.

* Thanks for reading His Soft Side please comment and add this story also give me some feedback. You wont regret ;) *