Lucy

Natsu's POV

Its been about three weeks and I have seen Lucy really down not depressed but like sick Im not sure what is happening but Virgo says she doesn't have a fever or nothing like that it bugs me she has also been very distanced from me. Yesterday she was all day in bed I called Gramps saying she hasn't been feeling good and she didn't go. Today, I got up and got ready for school. I was about to leave until Lucy said.
"Hey wait for me im going today" I looked at her and she smiled but looked worried.
"You sure, I mean you been sick these days and you look a little pale Im not sure" I responded to her and looked at her. She looked down and then at me.
"Im fine I feel better now If I feel bad then you can take me to the infirmary okay" she said at me with a sad tone. I didn't want to make her mad or just say no. I just nodded at her and we left to school. I took her to our first class and she looked fine I thought I was over exaggerating In the morning. Later that day she seem okay but when we were at the last class she just wasn't good she was head down on the table and looked pale and her legs were trembling she also looked like she was out of breath.

 Later that day she seem okay but when we were at the last class she just wasn't good she was head down on the table and looked pale and her legs were trembling she also looked like she was out of breath

( Just Imagine that there is a wheelchair )

I told the teacher that she wasn't feeling very good today and she understood. I took notes for her and payed twice as attention. She feel asleep. People started to ask if she was okay and I just nodded I didn't want to make it a huge deal because I knew that she wouldn't like it. Mira told me that it was okay If I took her to lay down in the infirmary but Lucy said its was fine and that she will probably feel better in some minutes. Even though For the rest of the class she layed down. The bell rang and we went back home. Virgo took her to her room and I didn't see her all afternoon. The doctor came and checked her but I was kicked out because She didn't want me to hear what they were talking about after an hour or two the doctor left and Virgo came out of the room with a sad face I was about to get in and see what was going on but Virgo stopped me.
"She doesn't want to see anyone at this moment" She said and the looked at me in a firm face. I didn't respond I left to my room and sat on the bed I got my phone and texted her 'Is everything alright?' About twenty minutes later I saw that she had left me on read that started worrying me but I knew she was safe that's all that matters at this moment. Two days have passed and I have not seen her out of her room since then. Virgo stays guarding the door. Lucy actually was serious about not wanting to see anyone. Wendy came in my room. "Hey, Natsu" she said and sat by my bed. "Hey, hows it going?" I replied to her
"Good, but I been worried about..... Lucy"
"You don't have too she is fine" I tried to not make her more worried because I didn't want to see her like that. She nodded and then started to talk to me about her school day and how he liked romeo but she was shy about it. I remembered romeo saying wendy that day at the basketball court. I smiled and she thought I was making fun of her and she trew a pillow at me I started to tickle her and play fight with her. We stopped when we heard someone at the door I got out to see and it was the doctor Virgo was alarmed and I heard Lucy screaming She was in pain. Wendy looked at me and I just tried to stay calm I called Zeref to see if she could come pick up Wendy because I didn't want her to see this. He came faster than I thought I told him to take care of Wendy for some days and that I would explain later. I saw the ambulance come and Zeref looked at me and nodded. He then left and I then ran to Lucy's room.
"Sir, move out of the way" a paramedic said
"Whats happening to her" I refused to leave
"GET OUT OF THE WAY WE NEED TO GET HER TO THE HOSPITAL QUICK!" I heard the man scream at me.
"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME" I screamed back at him Virgo then hold me back and so did one man did I saw them put Lucy in a stretcher and got her out of her room. I forced myself out of the room and started chasing the ambulance to the hospital I won't lie all those work outs finally paid off. I saw them get her out of the ambulance and take her inside I got Inside and followed them until one doctor said. "You can't go beyond this point"
"Will she be alright" I said I was broken and I started to tear up. The doctor then replied "The doctors will do everything they can I cant give you the exact answer you want but You can wait in the waiting room and I'll get you informed" I nodded and followed him to the room I was out of breath Running after a fast ambulance wasn't easy. "Are you okay sir?" I nodded yes. I sat down and waited the doctor left and every second that passed was like it was an eternity. I saw gray and erza come in and saw me they ran to where I was.
"Whats wrong with her" erza said
I didn't reply I was too worried and down to respond to anyone. I just looked down at the floor. "Answer her idiot we want to know what happened to her" Gray said and grabbed my shirt and pulled me up.
"If I knew I would of told y'all already" I said back. "That's Enough" Erza said firmly then I saw Virgo come in and sat down. "Natsu you're here, after you chased the ambulance I started the car And left to the hospital"
"You ran to the hospital?!?" Gray said. I didn't respond I just looked at him serious and at my shirt . "Im sorry I didnt mean to go all at you knowing that you don't know everything" Gray said and he let go of my shirt then went towards Virgo to talk Then they left to get coffee. I just stared down at the floor.
"She will be fine Natsu" Erza said
I started to break down
"I heard her scream and everything happened so quick I saw them put oxygen and put her in the ambulance...." tears started to fall down Erza came and hugged me "I just don't want to lose her just as I lost my parents she means too much to me" " I know Natsu I know" Erza started to say that over and over I was there crying like a baby for the girl that meant the world to me. I started to think what will my life be without her that made me heart broken even more. I started to calm down and wiped my tears.

1 hour later

"Family Memebers Of Lucy Heartfilia" I heard a doctor said I got up and ran to him
"How is she" I said worried he looked at me from head to toes like if he was making me look less then he rolled his eyes and continued
"Are you related to her I cannot share information to non family members It against the rules now if you'll excuse me I need to talk to the parents" He said That made me angry."Do you even know who she is scum bag" I said and hold his shirt with one had. He looked scared. "Sir, please calm down" he said in a scared tone. "Look Idiot She Is a Heartfilia, H-E-A-R-T-F-I-L-I-A a multi billionaire that can buy all magnolia and still be rich" I said in a firm voice "Sir, please" he said "Her parents died she is an orphan" I said in a quieter voice. "So tell me how is she Is THAT CLEAR" I said and raised my voice. He shaked his head saying yes. "Enough Natsu!!" I heard Erza come up and said I let go of his shirt and looked at Erza she looked at me and then walked up to the doctor. The doctor was scared of her I heard him say "Please don't hurt me Im just doing my job" and he put his hands out and he was shaking. I mean who wouldn't be scared of Erza.
"Im not going to hurt you I Just want to know how Is Lucy we are her friends of school this here Is Natsu.... Natsu Dragneel Her boyfriend and as you can see he is worried about her" the doctor cut her off  "Are You Zeref"s brother?" He said and looked at me. I nodded. We all went silent. "Yeah, so.... can I see her?" I said. "Well Zeref has donated alot of money to...to this hospital he even worked here as a professional doctor and surgeon. I can go see what I can do I apologize for my actions" he said and then looked at me. "All I can say is that she is out of danger" he continued then left. Erza looked at me "Lets go sit down Natsu" I nodded and we went. I saw gray come up to us and said "Any news?" I looked at Erza and then looked at the other detection I was really not in the mood. Erza then said everything that happened and he sat down next to me and said "Look man I know she is going to be alright" "Yeah you're right" I responded back. About half an Hour had passed, Gray had to leave because it was getting late. It was almost one in the morning Erza was falling asleep I told her that it was okay if she left And that I would keep her Informed. She nodded and hugged me and left. Virgo went back home. I was there alone waiting. After I knew it I fell asleep.

Sorry for not updating fast my phone has been acting up and I needed to re write this chapter and I took me some time keep on reading you won't regret ;)