That Moment That Changed Everything

We went back to his place. Wendy felt asleep in the car so Natsu carried her to her bed. He looked at me I saw tears falling from his eyes He hugged my back and started breaking down.
"I dont know what to do.... Im turning 18 Next week and the government wont pay for us nomore I dont have a job how am i gonna take care of her I want the best for my sister everyone thinks that im a jerk" He started to cry and I was hearing his pain
"Natsu, you got me, and I don't care what others say I know your not a jerk"
I still remember Wendy saying "we were homeless" thats what broke my heart Even though he looks strong on the outside, Deep down he is the same boy he used to be.

5 days later

I saw a blonde haired boy walk up to me.
"So your Natsu's Girlfriend huh, just telling you he is going to lose tonights fight good luck with that...Im Sting Eucliffe The stronget at Saber Tooth and he is going to eat dirt" He laughed at me and walked away towards a crowd of people who were from Saber. I was confused what fight I asked myself. A white haired girl walked towards me.
"Sorry, about that is just that he is exited to beat his greatest rival.... Oh yeah Im Yukino"
I didn't want to keep myself quiet
"What fight?" I said looking at her
"Its a Street fight, people go there to fight and win money" She looked at me
"I'll give you the address so you can see him"
She wrote it down on a piece of paper and gave it to me after that she ran away from me. I tried to call Natsu but he didn't respond. I got home I sat down and looked at the paper

Address: 4800 allen street next to the bar.
Time: 7:30 pm

It was 6:40 I thought about it looked at my wheelchair and decided to go. Virgo got the car and we headed towards the address. I saw alot of people crowded. It was already 7:58.
"Yo, That pink hair guy is losing my dude" I heard some people saying. I saw him he was all bruised up I screamed while pointing my finger up "NATSUUU!!!"
All I saw In response was
"Im all Fired up Now!"

 I saw him he was all bruised up I screamed while pointing my finger up "NATSUUU!!!"All I saw In response was "Im all Fired up Now!"

( Ignore The Fire >_< )

Two Days Earlier

Me and Natsu have become close he calls me once in awhile. He has changed his way of dressing himself, before he wore all black with a white scale scarf. Now he wear different colors not just black. He had showed me things he liked to do Like playing with his little sister and learning new fighting techniques. He even let me watch him train.
"Why do you have tattoos?" I asked him
"I don't know really" he said
I think he looked tuff but cute.

"Why do you have tattoos?" I asked him"I don't know really" he said I think he looked tuff but cute

"But you know,with all this new technology around you can delete them easily so i didnt worry much. Do you have any tattoos?" He said while doing some push ups
"No, Im too scared to get any" I said scratching the back of my head.
" You know, My Friend ElfMan could give you one for free. I'll take you" He said then got up dried his face with a towel and came towards me.
"Its Just temporary, It will only last for 3 weeks Just like the ones I have on now"
I looked at him and smiled. When we got there a really strong looking guy came up to us. " Natsu, what brings you here only Real man come to see me" ElfMan said
Natsu started to talk to him and then looked at me.
"She wants the FairyTail emblem" He said
I nodded and pointed at my hand where I wanted it to be I choosed pink as the color and Elf Man began tattooing my hand.

Later that day

I keept on looking at my hand. I loved it It was perfect. We got to my house He sat down and said
"Gramps use to tell me" He paused and pointed his hand up "Even If I cant see you, even if there is hundreds of miles between us I will still be looking your way, and I will be whatching over you forever" He looked at me And said "I promise".

*Thanks For choosing His Soft Side please commentand read more Remember you wont regret it ;) *