His Day

Natsu's POV

Zeref took me to eat in a really expensive restaurant. I have heard alot about it and I wanted to take Lucy here,but the prices are really high. He told this was nothing and he wanted to spend time with his siblings. Wendy was amused by the lights hanging on top, Everyone there looked at me. I know I look bad with my scars and everything but I don't care what others say. I looked at the menu everything looked tasty, Wendy picked Fettuccine Alfredo. I took another look and finally choosed a lasaña it looked good and I never had any. Zeref got a soup with Italian bread. Mavis got a dish called 3 cheese dish It was a weird name. We waited the and I heard people whispering.
"Isn't that the Dragneel Family?" I heard a woman wisper to a man. Zeref looked at me and smiled.
"Its hard not getting recognized in public" He said I didn't know what that meant
"Well we are millionaires but not as much as lucy she could buy whole magnolia and still be as rich" Mavis said. I almost spit out the apple juice the waitress gave me. Zeref laughed and Mavis smiled. Wendy and I looked confused.
"So you telling me we have alot of money" Wendy said. He nodded and gave a small drink of the wine he was given. He then got out his phone and typed something and showed me the screen.
"We are the second most wealthy family, The Heartfilia's can be reached there amount is out of this world" He said. I couldn't believe what he had told me. He definitely didn't look like he was a millionaire or billionaire. My brain hurts of all this thinking.
"When I saw the address I was shocked we knew who it was and she knew about us I could tell but she didn't say anything" Mavis said.
"Well My little brother went for the big ones, she is a nice girl don't just like her because of her money love her for who she is okay" Zeref said and smiled at me I smiled back Wendy looked confused. The food was here and she didn't ask I mean I would of told her. I looked at the food It looked really good. I started to eat and so did them to. After that Zeref ordered something I didn't hear what it was when it got here it was a small cake It had a candle and said Happy Birthday. I was really thankful it mean alot to me. We cut the cake and ate it Wendy got another slice and so did Mavis. He then handed his credit card to the waitresse, after he got it back and we left.
It was 2:40 and He took me back to Lucy's house I saw Erza's car in the front gate. I didn't know why. It's probably someone's else's car. We got out and ringed the doorbell. One of the Maids opened it.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATSU!" I heard alot of people screaming I got scared I didn't expect that Every one came and hugged my and gave me gifts. I saw Lucy there and I smiled at her. I then saw Gramps.
"Today, we will celebrate Natsu's birthday but not only that, we will celebrate that he has come back when he was lost in the wrong path of life!" I heard him say. Everyone screamed. "AYE SIR!" I couldn't have asked for anything else. The house was decorated with balloons, outside ws decorated too. There was a big strawberry cake I knew who made it. I saw Gajeel hugging Levy and Jet and Droy crying. I knew the guy had man up. And it was my time as well. I got on my knees and kissed Lucy on the cheek. Everyone then knew what that means.
"Awwww!" I heard Cana said I knew she was drunk as always but I didn't want to hide it no more.
"It was about time, Natsu" Gramps said I smiled and the party began. Everyone was getting ready to go to the pool or dance. Lucy stayed there.
"Lets go swim with the rest" I said and looked at her.
"I can't, and I never gotten into a pool" she said and looked down.
"Not on my watch, I'll help you" I said she looked at me and blushed. Virgo came and said.
"Princess, I got you a swim suit"
I gave her a tumbs up. Erza came and so did Levy.
"We will help you too" they said she then agreed to get in. She left with Virgo to go change. Erza gave me a some swimming trunks. I got into the restroom and put them in and took my shirt off. When I got out Erza and Levy were ready we were only waiting for Lucy.

Lucy's POV

I really didn't want ro get into the water I didn't want to drown. I knew Natsu wouldn't do anything bad but I just didn't want to risk it. Virgo gave me the swim suit she truned around and I started putting it on. Then she pushed my wheelchair, outside I saw Erza,Levy, and Natsu waiting.
"Finally, Lets get in" Erza said, Natsu came up to me and carried me Virgo went inside. Erza jumped in the pool, Levy looked like she didn't want to get in. Gajeel was in the pool and then hold his arms out then Levy jumped in and Gajeel caught her. And they both started laughing, Im glad they were together.
Natsu carried me to the pool he went down the stairs on the side and got me in the pool water was cold. We were there im the cold water.
"I know it cold but your body will get used to it dont worry" Natsu said and pulled me up to his chest. I could feel his heartbeat. He then put me on his back and told me to hold on to him. He swam to the deep part of the pool were Gajeel was teaching Levy how to swim. Erza was playing volleyball with Jellal and Jet. And the rest were just chilling on the edge.
"Salamander, you finally asked her out didn't you" Gajeel said to Natsu, salamander was a nick name gaved by Natsu's father and some people called him by that,  Natsu looked at me and smiled. Levy then got on the same position as me, on the back of Gajeel's Back, she was trembling but she was happy.
"Lets play BatteShips" Erza said and everyone agreed. I couldn't ask myself what it was. All I knew was that I didn't want to ruin the fun.

*Thanks For Reading His Soft Side, Hope you been Liking it,Sorry for not updating soon. Keep on reading you wont regret anything :) *