Zeref's Wedding

Levy's POV

I heard someone knocking on my door. I walked down stairs and opened it up and it was Gajeel holding some roses in his right hand. He was blushing and that made blush too.
"Sorry I came here this late I just really wanted to see you, shrimp" He said giving a small smile I knew he teased me with my height but what can I say I am pretty short. I smiled and answered "Hey Iron Freak Am I that short" He chuckled and he put his hand on my head. "Last time I checked you were still pocket size" He said and laughed. I didn't know if should feel offended or just laugh at it. "Anyways I brought you these hope you liked them" he handed me the dozen of roses. I told him to come in and he did.
"Have you ate dinner?" I asked I didn't want my boyfriend to starve.
"Yeah I have... have you?" He said and sat down on the table. I nodded and smiled at him. I started to look for something to put the flowers in and I did. I set them on the table and when I turned around Gajeel was behind me. I looked at his serious eyes and got nervous. He looked really serious but handsome at the same time, How can someone do that?.. He bent down to my height.. his face lining up with mine.. I couldn't help but blush and he smiled. "You look so freaking cute... What should we do?" He said in his serious voice. I thought about it and I didn't know what he could do here besides just stand there and look hot and handsome and i guess read thats all I have here books and more books. What can I say I love them but I still like to go with the first option. "Well I dont know, I was about to take some boxes full of old books down to the basement, Can you help me with them?" I looked at him and he nodded. We headed towards my room and Gajeel took 3 boxes and I took one. I just looked at him and admired his strength. We took them down to the basement and I told him where to leave them.
"What's this?" Gajeel said and pointed down at it. I remember what it was. Its was a guitar that Lucy had gave me when we were at her house.
"Well Its a guitar... Lucy gave me it but I never figured out how to play it.. I read alot of books about how but My small hands could never even play a note" I told Gajeel and he grabbed the case from the floor and opened it up. He then got the guitar out and carried me to the living room.
"Hey put me down" I said and patted his back after some second he went to my backyard and sat on a bench.
"Here..." He gave me the guitar and I looked at him and set it on my lap.
"I'll help you learn it... you'll get the hang of it really fast because you're a smart girl and I don't doubt you" he said and then looked away I knew he got shy but that makes me love him.
After about a hour and a half I got the hang of it he tought me more than books did and that surprised me.

Evenings like these make me think that life is way more complicated than books say. Im glad I have Gajeel here to help me with anything. If he didn't tell me that day that he liked me I would never had haved the guts to tell him. I thought that Lucy came to our lives and changed us all. If Natsu didn't change and Lucy didn't came into our lives, Gajeel and I would never been together and Lucy had thought me alot of life lessons. I looked up to Gajeel and kissed him. He looked shocked but then closed his eyes and he put his hand in the back of my neck. We kissed for a few minutes and after that he went home and I layed in my bed thinking of him.