The beats of my heart

Lucy's POV

It has passed about four weeks now. Everyone from school has come to visit me every once in a while. Virgo had asked me permission to go visit her brother that got in a car accident and she might not come in a month (Loke).There has also not been one day Natsu hasn't come to see how im doing and that makes me happy.
"Hey,Ready To Go Home?" Natsu came in and brought a small bag with a little container, inside looked like it was a cake.
"I brought you something for breakfast I thought you would of liked it.... Erza has a little bake sale at school and I bought you this" He smiled and took it out of the bag and put it on the little table next to me.
"Thank you Natsu" I said and smiled at him. I took a spoon and took a small bite. The cake was delicious and it was a strawberry cake I wouldn't be surprised Erza loves this type of cake. Natsu sat down on a chair and started to drink his coffee.

*knock knock*

I heard someone knock on the door.
"May I come In Ms. Heartfilia?" I heard someone say.
"Yes thats fine" I answered
I saw a nurse come in she had a clipboard and then started to say everything I needed to take care of. Natsu was listening and nodding to everything she said.
"Lucy, you will need an inhaler this mean whenever you feel out of breath you need to use it to feel better" she then hand me the bag that contained the inhaler,a refill, and some medicine. Natsu thanked the nurse.
"Your good to go, we will call you to let you know when we need you to come to do a checkup" the nurse said and then left. Natsu looked at me. I looked at the bag then got the inhaler out and looked at him.
"Don't worry Lucy You'll be fine" he said and smiled at me. I smiled back.

He then carried me to my wheelchair and started to push me to the exit

He then carried me to my wheelchair and started to push me to the exit. Outside I saw his car and he carried me inside and put me the seat belt. We drove to my house and Natsu helped me get inside. All my maid came and hugged me I hugged them back. Wendy came running down the stairs, carla and happy followed. "I missed you so much lucy" wendy said and hugged me. Happy got on my lap and carla and rubbing her head on my leg.
"Happy and carla missed you too right" Wendy said.
"Meowww!" Happy and carla said in unison
I smiled and Natsu gave a small laugh. We then hear the doorbell. One of my maids comes and informes me that it's Zeref Dragneel and Mavis Vermilion. I nod to let them in and they come. "Morning Lucy, its great to see that your doing good" Zeref says and smiles. "Yeah thanks to your expertise in medicine I got better in no time" I reply and he looks shy he scratched the back of his head. "See told you medicine was your thing" Mavis compliments zeref he gets even more shy. "How y'all been?" Natsu ask. "We been doing great and recently we wanted to.." Mavis says and looks up at zeref he smiles
"Invite you two to our wedding" Zeref and Mavis say together. I wasn't surprised they love each other and they make a really cute couple. We then start to congratulate them and Natsu play fight with Zeref.
"So my big brother having his wedding" natsu keeps play fighting with zeref.
"Yeah, little bro when you gonna ask yours to do so" Zeref says and tackles Natsu because that caught him off guard. Natsu turns to me and I blush a little and he looks nervous. Mavis, Wendy, and I laugh. Zeref helps Natsu get up. "Now this is awkward" Natsu says in a shy tone scratching the back of his head.
"Anyways.. I hope y'all can come" Mavis says as Zeref put his hand around Mavis shoulder. I nod and thank them for inviting us. They both smile looking at each other.
"Zeref" Natsu says in a serious tone and grabs Zerefs shoulder. He makes a dramatic pause.
"When are you going to give me nephews?" Natsu finished and gave a huge smile. Zeref got nervous and Mavis blushed. We all then laughed.