[His Voice]

I sat outside And began to eat my lunch.
"Hello, Im Erza Scarlet I apologize for not introducing myself before, I wanted you to tell me what did you do to make Natsu Talk and say please or even socialize" a red haired girl came up to me out of no where
"I didnt do anything He just talks to me, But I think he was rude to me the first time I saw him" she smiled and began to Introduce herself.

Two Weeks Later

Natsu Dragneel has not shown up to school in to weeks. I began to worry that anything bad could had happened to him. I know he may act like s total jerk but I....Care about him
He hasn't called me of Texted me. I have made new friends this past weeks now i know everyone in class and they are so friendly to me. In my opinion Levy is my closest friend she is giving me alot of advice for anything.
Alot of people have telling me that how did i make Natsu talk. I have also found out that he left because his fathers death anniversary was coming up In a few weeks. They told me that before that happened he was a joyful person always making everyone laugh and smile and always being there when they needed him, but when his father died he completely became another person who never talked to anyone and always "bullied" other. They eve showed me pictures of him, He was a different boy.

"We all miss him, I especially he use to challenge me alot and play fight, but know he hasn't speaked to me" Erza said In a sad voice

"We all miss him, I especially he use to challenge me alot and play fight, but know he hasn't speaked to me" Erza said In a sad voice. All of them wanted him back but It was really hard to do it.
I got home. Virgo took me to my room I started doing my homework, and my phone rang.
"Hey, Its. Natsu I'll come over at 4 to keep doing the project"
"Yeah thats fine"
And he hanged up

3:50 Pm

An hour ago when he called ,his voice sounded like he is been crying I didn't ask anything. The bell rang again. The door opened and Virgo took him to the living room.
We then started to ask ourselves question to complete the project.
"Whats you name and your age" He said looking down at the paper he had.He hasn't made eye contact with me since he got here. I responded the question with my name ( Lucy Heartfilia) and age (16). I told him the same question he responded Natsu Dragneel and his age is 17. We both wrote that down and continued to ask ourselves more questions. It all went good until I asked him.
"So Tell me something about your parents"
"I dont want to talk about that" He said
"Why not?" I tried to make him tell me
"Because I said, NO, you tell me about yours instead huh!" He said in a serious but calm voice still not looking at me. I looked at him.
" Both of my parents died a few years back and I have no family members left" I said Tears began to form in my eyes,I didn't expect his response. He walked towards me and hugged me.

"Im sorry for your lost, my father died two years ago I know how it feels I shouldn't have asked" I started crying but I felt safe in his arms

I started crying but I felt safe in his arms. I felt his warmth and I said "Thank you, Natsu" he just nodded at me. We both just sat there In pain. Everything I saw was a small tear running down the side of his face. We been trough the same stage. Before I realized I fell asleep.

*Thanks For reading HIS SOFT SIDE  please support by adding and keep on reading Remember You wont regret it ;)*