Us

Two Weeks Later

In this couple of weeks Natsu has been trying to apologize to everyone of his past conduct. everyone was happy. We decided to keep our dating a secret to not make too much drama I'll admit He flirts too much with me in class. Everything is going well. I think Fairy Tail has become what it use to be.
"Hey Lucy, I need some advice" Levy came up to me.
"Yeah, What is it" I responded she then told me if we can go somewhere private.(we were in the class room). We both were outside now and she said
"You see, I like this boy and I don't know how to tell him" She said covering her face. We both started to talk she told me it was Gajeel.

Natsu's POV

"Pass It Natsu!" I passed the basketball at Gray He trew and the timer went off. We all went to the bleachers. Gajeel started to talk
"So who yall gonna Invite for the School Dance"  .. I then remember Lucy and smiled. She made me So happy.
"You know Juvia isn't a bad choice for you Gray" I said then started to play fight with him. Jellal looked away.
"What If I liked Erza" He said
We all looked at him shocked nobody was manly enough to say something like that.
"You Joking! ..... She is out of your level" Gray said while fixing his hair. Laxus came in the gym. I passed him the ball and he shot a basket.
"Why did everyone get so quiet here" He said and put his elbow on my head. I knew that he called me short but i didn't want to make a big deal about it. Jet then broke the silence
"Who you Inviting for the school dance"
"About that...... any advice on how to invite a girl" he looked nervous. I thought big tuff Laxus needed our dumb advice. I mean i already have my partner but I wont tell.
"So who is the luck girl" Droy said elbowing him. Laxus then scratched his head and sighed.
"What about you Natsu... Are you inviting Lisanna?" He said I quickly said No. I knew she was into me but not to be mean. I loved someone else. Everyone laughed but then then were confessing who they liked we all had our turn I was last I didn't want to say so I would try my hard best not to. Thats what I promised Lucy and I wont let her down.
"Erza" Jellal said
"I guess Juvia" Gray said while looking away
"Uh...Levy" Gajeel said in a firm voice
"We...Wendy" Romeo said and looked away from me. I was going to say something to him but Laxus put his hand on my shoulder. I calmed down.
Droy and Jet were arguing saying they wanted to go with Levy.
"I said it first" Gajeel said laughing at them
"Mira..Jane" Laxus said we all looked at him and Gray said "Well look who has feelings for someone tuff guy" he said elbowing Jellal. While they were distracted I slowly started walking away. Laxus grabbed my jersey and said "Where you going scary cat, who is your girl" I then started thinking for a good excuse. "Um... I don't got one at the moment" I said hopefully they would believe me.
"Well you got to step up your game, the dance is right around the corner man" Gajeel said breaking the silence. The bell rang everyone standed up and started saying goodbye and Good luck. They all left But me and Gajeel. I started heading towards the door he followed me "You owe me one" he said I looked at him acting confused he came up to my ear and whispered "Luch Heartfilia" I looked at him quick "How?!" I said shocked. " Its not like you flirt with her every single day, but don't worry I wont tell" He said I gave him a sigh of relief "Thanks Man" I responded He just nodded and walked me to class.

Lucy's POV

Levy and I finished out discussion about mans.I told her I wasn't good on boyfriend stuff because I was homeschooled. We then started to head back to the entrance of the school. Gajeel was standing there. I quickly looked at Levy. She started to get really nervous.
"Hey, Levy.... I.. I been wanting to ask you something" Gajeel said. I just new at that moment that he liked her. Levy responded "Yeah what is it" I then started to wheel my self to the door. I didn't want it to be awkward. I got in and Natsu grabbed one on the handles. He said into my ear.
"Where you going Princess"  I looked at him and smiled. I told him that i was going to class He then started to push me to where i was going. "It seems like Gajeel really likes Levy isn't it" He said. I just nodded and smiled. He got me to class we were outside he didn't get me inside. He then started to look if there was anyone around ous.He then robbed me a kiss.

He laughed and said "Bye, cutie" and ran away

He laughed and said "Bye, cutie" and ran away. I was about to go inside when a white short haired girl stopped me. She started pushing me towards the exit of the school. I started to say.
"What are you doing" she quickly replied
"Nobody messes with me okay" I was confused we were outside I saw the boy from before sting is I could remember his name.
"You got her, Nice one Lisanna" He said. He then came close to me.
"Natsu's Little pathetic girlfriend" he grabbed one of my cheeks.
"He is not her girlfriend" Lisanna said Angry.
I was confused and scared I was at the top of the entrance stairs.
"Look, since you came here Natsu started to act different.. and If you didnt come that day on our street fight he would of lost" He said looking at me.
"You took my Natsu away from me , He only likes me not you" Lisanna said. Sting got me out of my chair I started to scream but he covered my mouth. "I never told you, that you could talk did I" He said. He then trew me down the stairs. Every single stair hurt. If that wasn't enough he got down stairs and kicked me. Lisanna came and said "Get away from him" The pain was too much my head was pounding. My vision was getting blurry. I only heard "You bastards you wil pay for this" The voice sound familiar. "Natsu?" I said softly and it all just blacked out.

Natsu's POV

I had just left Lucy at the entrance of her class I kissed her I couldn't wait another moment to see her. I then ran away I didn't want for her to say anything. A few minutes had passed I remember that I forgot to tell her If she wanted to go get Ice Cream after school. I started to walk back I entered her class I was just going to make an excuse to just say hi to everyone. I didn't see her. I just then said Hey to Everyone and got out I went crazy where  was she. I started to look around. Then I looked down and say Lucy's bracelet. Close to the exit door. I went outside Her wheelchair was there she wasn't in it I looked down Sting kicked her and Lisanna was there. I texted Gray to get Gramps and the police. I got a branch that was close to I trew it at Sting he looked at me He was bleeding. Pathetic he's a weakling.
"You Bastards will pay for this" I ran down and saw her she didn't respond to me. I was angry. Sting got close to me and was about to kick me I got his Leg and stopped it. Lisanna came close to me and hugged my back.
"My Love, Don't waste your time with this useless girl" when she said that I pushed her off. I was mad real mad I felt like I was burning inside.
"Shut up!" I punched Sting in the face he fell and I walked to him and Kicked him He got up and started to try to punch my face and I dodged them he only punched me once. But It didn't hurt . I pushed him he fell I got on top of him and start punching his face over and over again.
"Thats enough" I saw Erza She then pulled me away. Sting looked at me and laughed. Erza then knocked him out she was pissed off. I saw gramps at the top of the stairs. He looked real mad. Mira carried Lucy to my guess the infirmary. Then the police got here they took me,Sting, and Lisanna. They told me that they will take us to the police station until Lucy wakes up and confirmed what happened. I didn't want to go I wanted to be by her side, but i didn't want to complicate the situation. All I wished for Is that Lucy was safe.

*Thanks For Reading His Soft Side please add and continued reading you wont regret. ;) *