Weeks,Smiles,Tears and Surprises

Natsu's POV

One week ago

"I'm sorry Natsu" Zeref came up to me and said. Erza had tears in her eyes and so did Gray. I dropped Sting and went up to him.
"Please don't tell me that.." I paused trying to not think of the worse.
"No, Lucy is still alive if that's what you wanna say but I told them about her state I wasn't sure If you wanted to tell them yourself but I told them that without a donor this could be called her deathbed" Zeref said and I took a deep breath and pulled Sting up and gave him to Zeref.
"Here is the donor, Go save Lucy" I said and Sting looked at me confused.
"He is not her type of blood, he is a volunteer and in his report it said that he has O positive" Zeref said and I looked at Sting seriously.
"You bastard"
"No Natsu Its not what you think, I'm sorry but I lied at my report because If I said I had AB negative most jobs or volunteering options wouldn't accept me because If I got into and accident then I was dead if you know what I mean, But I'm an AB Negative type user" Sting said putting his hands up scared and Zeref nodded. He took him in and I went to sit down. I then Explained everything to Erza and Gray. They smiled afterwards they knew that with Sting, she had a greater chance to live. We waited a few hours. Gray went home because of a call he got and Erza stayed she was falling asleep, finally she calmed down for a bit. Zeref waved at me to come at him and I did
"We did the blood transfusion and It went well but It may take time for her to react" He said and took his gloves off.
"So are you saying is that she is out risk" I asked and he nodded. Sting came out and I thanked him.
"It was the least I could of done" he said and then he said goodbye. Erza was still sleeping I shaked her shoulder to wake her up. She quickly opened her eyes.
"Hey, Lucy out of risk, she just needs to rest" I said and she nodded.
"When Can She receive  guess?"
"Probably when she has recovered, I'll let you know when she wakes up and all of that" I said and she nodded.
After a while Erza left and I spent the night there.....

A week later

Lucy's POV
"Tell my son Natsu that he has done great and that his father is proud of him" He said and I looked at him, could this be Igneel, Natsu's dad.
"I will" I said and smiled at him
He smiled at me and I disappeared.

Natsu's POV

Its been about a week and three days, Lucy hasn't woken up, her heart
Is beating normally and Zeref says she good in health. He also said that Lucy's body could of gone to a coma stage to help her recover faster, The guys and Girls at Fairy tail have visited her and brought her Get well gifts and balloons. I come everyday here to see her and talk to her about my day. Today I went to grab some coffee and donuts then went to the hospital.
"Hey, back again to see patient 134" One of the front desk doctors said I nodded and gave him a cup of coffee and a donut. He is been real nice with me and is letting me see Lucy even before the visit hour begins. I know she isn't conscious but Days without her are like death to me.
I got to Lucy's room and changed the water from the flowers she got and the sat down next to her.
"Hey Luce, yesterday was crazy back at Fairy Tail, everyone was busy making preparations for the school dance, Grey was one of the guys that didn't have a date so we did everything we can to put Juvia with him, and guess what it worked out, Grey ended up begging Juvia to go to the dance with him, Then something horrible happened, Romeo betrayed me he went asked out Wendy, I was about of go kick his ass but the boys stopped me, ughhh I know She is growing up but what can I do She is my little sister" I said and took a bite of my donut and a slurp of my coffee.
"Oh yeah I got asked out by  a ton of girl out there and I denied them all I kept on saying I already had a date and that I only had eyes for her, wanna guess who it was? Well obviously it was you, Did you know Lisanna and Bickslow are going out, all these years and finally she got eyes for another dude that wasn't me" I continued and finished up my food. I got up and washed my hand and sat back down and looked outside.
"The day outside is great, The sun is rising and The blue sky is showing, You know whats crazy... The day I saw you I felt something I never felt before I thought that probably It was anger I had that day but everyday I saw you It made me feel so happy, I wish I could see you smile again and see your beautiful brown eyes, I miss your voice and at school your empty desk fills my heart full of sadness, but when I think about it I know your safe and that your still here with me"  I said and looked back at her... I went back to her and kissed her forehead.
"I'm gonna come back after school, I promise you" I said then walked to the door, and smiled. I waved to the doc and left to the parking lot. I got in my car and took a motion sickness pill. Then left to school....

His Soft Side (NALU)(discontinued 🥲)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें