What Makes Him Natsu

After The Fight

We took Natsu to my house. He was all bruised up. I told Virgo to go get Wendy. Natsu gave me the address. It was an old apartment. Vigo took off and I asked my other maids to bring me The medical kit. I started to clean up his blood.
"All of this was worth it, I beat him and I got paid" He said struggling to breath
"No It wasn't Natsu...If you gotten hurt.." I said
"Do you care about Me?" He got my hand away from cleaning the blood on his face.
I didn't know what to say of all the people I have met he makes me feel different I didn't know what this feeling was. I nodded my head saying yes. He smiled at me and said
"Of all the people screaming my name I only heard you, and thats what made me win"
I started to blush. He got close to my face I could feel him breathing. He closed his eyes and so did I. We were so close to each other.
" Hey, Natsu This house is so big....."
We stopped and I saw Wendy she looked at us Natsu got away and opened his eyes quickly.
"I didn't mean to interrupt" she said and covered his face. I started to get nervous.
"Ittsss not what you think" I said even though I could Berly talk because i was so nervous.
Virgo came in.
"Princess, The guess rooms are ready" she said. Natsu looked at me quickly.
"What rooms?" He answered
"You can stay here for how many months you want" I smiled at him. He looked shocked and He said
"I.... I cant accept this.... this is too much"
"I insist, I wont let you live in a old apartment" I said smiling at Him.
"Please, Natsu" Wendy said in a cheerful voice. He nodded saying yes. Wendy started celebrating and Got Virgo's hand they both left. I told her to give Wendy a bath and give her some new clothes. It was late but Natsu helped me get to my room. I got my back pack and started to try to find my phone. I trew my pencil bag on my desk the radio turned on. He started to help me find it . He got my folder a paper fell off and he picked it up.
"Whats this?"  He said
"Its a school dance, for the end of school year but Im not going" I responded in a sad voice.
"Why not?" He said looking at me I then pointed at my legs.
"I cant dance" I said smiling at him. He looked at me the turned the volume up of the radio. The song that came up was 'All Of Me by John Legend' He picked me up. Grabbed my hips and said " I'll Teach you" He smiled at me. We were both close together. That moment was the most beautiful moment I had in my life. We were both dancing.

 We were both dancing

He looked at me. And smiled even though I could berly move my legs I felt I was dancing with him. "See, Its not hard and you go it" He said. I put my head on his shoulder and started to tearing up. "Thank you,Natsu" I said. He didn't respond he just gave a a small smile. His eyes were closed and I closed mine. That small moment made everything clear I was Falling for him.I liked Him.
The Song Ended. He looked at me and said
"I'll Take you to that dance"  When he said that tears fell from my eyes

 He looked at me and said "I'll Take you to that dance"  When he said that tears fell from my eyes

He looked at me. He got his hand and cleaned my tears then gave me a smile.
"You dont want someone like me, who is stuck in a wheelchair. You deserve better" I said That hurt me but I knew it was for the best I closed my eyes and turned away from him. He grabbed my chin and put me to face him.
"Your perfect, I don't care What kind of sickness you have,or if you are paralyzed and can't move, I don't care If there is millions of girls surrounding me, or even If you are miles away from me, I know your perfect and that I only want to be with you" He said and kissed my cheek. I thought I was dreaming I couldn't  stand no more and I was starting to collapse he grabbed my hips harder and pulled me up.
"Im sorry for being so rude to you the first time we met, I didn't need to talk to you like, In a matter of fact i didn't need to talk to anyone like that specially..." he paused and looked into my eyes and continued "specially to the girl I like" he started to blush and he got nervous. I looked at him
"I like you too Natsu"

*Thank you for reading His Soft Side hope you enjoyed this small chapter keep on reading more to see what happens to them Remember you wont remember it ;) *