Where Am I?

Monika's P.O.V

"I'm coming back for you, and you'll pay from deleting me from the world..."

Were the last words that I said before pressing 'Enter'. And I lost consciousness as I disappear  and glitch out...

I then feel...

Cold?

Wait... I'm pretty sure that the game doesn't start at 'winter'... it should be a lovely day in the first day... then I felt something... soft. But much colder than my bed.

I slowly opened my eyes to see darkness around me. But something was glowing underneath. I quickly look down to see a patch of golden flowers.

"Wait, this isn't my bed!" I shout as I jump out of fright. I quickly tried to check where I am but my controls were somehow... glitching. "Oh no..." I whisper as the controls started to fade away.

"Hello!" A small voice spoke. I looked around, but I didn't see anyone.

"Down here!" It spoke again. This time I looked down to see a flower with a face. It waved its leaf as if it was like a human. I screamed, "A-A-A TALKING FLOWER!" as I back away. It tilts its head and rolls its eyes.

"Well duh, is it the first time you see a talking flower?" It said, annoyed. I slowly walk to it and sat on my knees. "Where... am I?" I asked the flower. "Well, this is Undertale! And I believe you fell from Mt. Ebott, right?"

I thought for awhile. "...Yes?" I said, hesitantly.

"Well, it's nice to meet you! I'm Flowey. Flowey the flower!" It greeted.

"I'm Monika..!" I forced myself to say. "Oh! Well, it's dangerous here. There's an old cabin not so far away. There's a goat lady that might help you stay for tonight!" Flowey says. "Oh, well.. Why don't you lead me there?" I ask. "Well, me and the lady are kind of... enemies. If I reveal myself infront of her, she'd go kill me." Flowey replied. "I'll be on my way then! I'll see you." I say as I walk away. "Please don't!" Flowey shouted at the distance while I walk away.

Some moments later...

I finally saw the 'old' cabin that Flowey pointed me to. I quickly walk infront of it and knock. "Hello?" I ask. The door creaked open and revealed a goat lady and a bit more taller than I expected.

(I forgot to tell ya'll that Monika became much shorter in undertale. Maybe Sans will be a BIT taller?)

"Oh! What are you doing out here in the cold? Come inside!" She said as I walk in.

The cabin looks a bit old but it's okay. "Sorry if my house looks a bit old. I hope you'll still like this though." The goat spoke. "It's fine, it looks comfortable to me." I spoke. "Thank you dear. Anyways, my name is Toriel." She said with a warm smile. "I'm Monika." I replied. "It's very nice to meet you dear, you look hungry. I'll go and prepare some food. Your room is upstairs." Toriel said as she walked in the kitchen. I quickly walked upstairs to check my room. Well, it's a bit dusty, but comfortable.

"Well, since she's still busy, I should try gaining my access." I whispered as I tried gaining back my hack keys. It's still glitching though. "Ugh, it means it still has no signal." I sighed as I flopped down to the bed as it disappeared. "Monika! Food's ready!" Toriel said at the kitchen. "Coming!" I replied as I ran downstairs. She takes out a pie. Not just any other pie, but it has...

Snails?

"I just want to ask, what is this?" I ask as I pointed out the pie. "Oh, it's my favorite snail pie. Try it! After this, we could practice fighting some monsters for awhile, then you can rest." Toriel says with a smile. 'She is prepared so much...' I thought as I nodded and ate. It tastes a bit bad, but its yummy since I'm hungry.

Hey, that rhymes.

After eating...

"I see you had finished, very well. Let's go outside." She says as she led me outside. I walk out to feel the cold wind meeting my face. "Okay dear, there's a goblin nearby, try fighting it." Toriel says. I slowly stepped to the forest, it's really dark and creepy. Soon, my eyes adjusted. And I clearly saw a goblin charging towards me. I was frozen for a while, then my senses came to action. I was about to move when I felt that a purple heart appears out of my chest. I was confused. Then it started turning into red.

RED?!

The goblin was shocked to see this. A grin appears out of his face as now he started to slice the heart. But I got a feeling that I have to dodge it. So the heart dodges it. 'It's my turn!' I thought as I press fight in the options. I tried using the hacks. But it wasn't appearing. 'Looks like I have to go to basic.' I thought as I look around to find a broken yet sharp branch. I quickly run to it and stab the goblin. The goblin got breathless and fell, dead.

I smile proudly as the heart go back to my chest. I smile proudly at the darkness then I hear a twig snap. I quickly look around. "Who's there?!" I say, completely frightened. But I try hiding it.

I walked nearer to the tree and saw...

Nobody.

Strange, maybe a branch fell off. I don't know.

I decided to go back to the ruins since it's getting creepier.

Back to the old cabin... (3rd P.O.V)

"You were really good dear. I am highly impressed." Toriel says, impressed. "Thanks..." Monika replies with a small smile. "It's time to go to sleep, you have a big day tomorrow. You'll be out to set your adventure." Toriel said while she led Monika in her room. Monika checked if any one who's there and quickly tried to work on her hacking keys.

4 hours later

It's now 11:00 p.m... "Geez, I can't sleep..." Monika whispers to herself as she kept on trying to get back the signal. Then she finally gives up. "It would take me years to finish this-" She didn't finish talking when she hears laughing downstairs. She quickly, but silently walked outside her room. She walked downstairs to see...

Toriel laughing infront of the door?

She can't really see who's there since the door's closed. 'Is Toriel talking to herself? ' Well, that changed Monika's thoughts as she hears a deep, male voice.

"Why did a skeleton want a friend?" The voice asked.

"Why?" Toriel asked.

"Because she's very bonely."

They both laugh.

"That was a good one." Toriel says.

"Thanks," The voice replied. "Anyways, I want to tell you about this new girl I have met!" Toriel says with excitement.

~End~