Monika's Rival

Monika's P.O.V

It was morning and me and Sans fell aleep on the couch again since he begs me to hear another song of mine. When will we sleep on the bed? I don't know. I'm just too shy.

I walk to the kitchen to prepare since its school again.

I made cute bentos and breakfast.

I hear a yawn and I smiled.

"Sans! Take a bath-" before I could finish, he is back to his old hugging place.

"Or we'll be late for school! You don't want that do you?" I say with that he just nodded.

"Can I still hug?" He asks.

"No hugging!" I say strictly and he sighed.

"Fineee, but give me a hug later k?" He says as he walk away.

"Yeah right, whatever.." I say with a small blush on my cheeks.

I finally finished and put the food, Sans came out and he was dressed. Thats a good thing.

"Great, now eat so i can finally take a bath and prepare after school." I say. He nods and sits down then eats.

"Is it good?" I ask. He nods with that smile on his face- I can't resist the adorable face because- why not?! His face is so stuffed up... I grab his cheeks due to his cuteness.

He looks at me and he is so.... KAWAIIIIIIII!!!

"Your so cute with your fat cheeks!" I say with a giggle. He blushes so madly and looks down.

"Thanks..." He says and I giggle.

We ate and I got ready for school.

I was locking the door until I felt a hug behind my back.

"Seriously Sans?" I ask and he chuckles.

"I told you I'll give you a hug~" Sans purred on my ear and i blushed

"Just- shut up!" I say and he laughs.

After locking we were walking to school.

"Monika-chan? Sans?" A girl asks, we both turned around to see Amari.

"Oh, hi Amari. You're going this way too?" I ask she nods and catch up with us and Sans was between the two of us.

"What's up Sans?" Amari asks. For some reason, I had an anger boiling inside of me. Ofcourse, I am getting jealous, she does know were dating, right?

"I'm going to ask her." Sans said.

"Are you okay Monika?" He asks as he looks at me.

"Yeah, I'm great!" I say as I ecxitedly waved my hands around like a child. Sans looks at Amari.

"My life is doing great since she's great." Sans says. With that i blush and the girl giggled.

"Great!" Amari says with a chuckle.

I growled for a bit because I'm literally jealous here while that girl keeps on talking to him as we arrived at school.

We looked at the schedule and...

Monika = T.L.E

Sans & Amari = Science

"Wow, we got the same class to attend!" Amari says happily to Sans.

"Yeah, that's good to have a friend in the same class. Right Monika?" He asks as he turn at me. I noticed him and smiles.

"Right...!" I say. He worriedly looks at me.

"Are you okay?" He asks. Amari smiles evily as she looks at me and I was shocked.

"I- Yeah I'm okay!" I say trying to smile at him. But Amari is suddenly glaring at me.

"Can you go to class on your own?" Sans asks worriedly and I nodded. He smiled and kissed me in the forehead making me blush and he says goodbye.

Sans's P.O.V

I smile at her and waved goodbye.

Amari and I were walking in the hallway.

"Sans, do you wanna eat with me at lunch? I am kinda lonely.." Amari says and I nod.

"Sure, I think Monika will be fine with it." I say. I can see Amari smile and looks away.

But Monika's expression looks rather jealous than okay with it. I wish I know what happened.

Monika's P.O.V

I entered T.L.E classroom and saw that my group was on the same class.

"Hey Monika!" Sayori says as she waved happily and so did the group. But instead of greeting them back, I sighed heavily and sat down on my assigned chair and slammed my face.

"Monika? Why are you wearing that expression again?" Yuri asks and I sighed.

"Sans, I think has a fan..." I say and they looked at me.

"What's so sad about that?" Natsuki asks as she crossed her arms.

"I think she's taking him away from me..." I say sadly.

They were all shocked.

"Monika, don't get ideas yet. Maybe she just cherishes him. Not until if she joins you two for lunch, then that clearly means she's taking him away from you." MC says with a smile.

"Fine, but if she joins I'm going to-"

"WiThOut, Manipulating her." Sayori says strictly.

"-Fine..." I say.

"Your bond is very strong with him, don't worry. I'm sure he will not fall for her. I just know it." Sayori says with a smile.

I smile back and felt relieved. Sans's bond and my bond don't get broken that easily. We both survived, through thick and thin.

At Lunch

Sans waited outside my room. I smile and run to him and hug him.

"Heya princess." He says and I smile.

"Also, I brought Amari, she's eating with us today." Sans said and i was shocked.

"Wh-who?" I ask.

"Amari, is there a problem?" Sans asks worriedly. With that, names of Amari kept repeating in my head. Until I remember MC's words.

"Not until if she joins you two for lunch, then that clearly means she is taking him away from you."

With that, my heart stopped from beating until my yandere side came over, but it was here until.

"Monika? Are you okay?" Sans asks worriedly. I looked at him and looked at amari.

"Can we talk privately sans?" I ask and he nodded.

"What is it Monika?" Sans asks. I look at him sadly and looks back at amari that was looking at her phone.

"Do you like amari?" I ask and he chuckles.

"What are you talking about? I only like and love you.... But something is off, what's wrong?" He asks. I look at him and Smile sadistically.

"Sans... I think..."

"I found myself a rival."

The End

Aww geez now there is a love triangle oof... eh, I hope you guys like this because I was totally in a rush making this because I didm't write much ;-;

Anyways, I hope you Like this! It took me like, 1 hour and 30 mins. To finish this crappo. But I'm proud of it. Oh well. Thanks for reading! Imma rest for the rest of the day ;w;

Words counted: 1118 uwu yoy