In The Echo Flowers...

Monika's P.O.V

'Wow, she just told him that.' I thought as I listened more closely. 

"Well, the thing is, her soul have many colors." Toriel says.

'So they call it soul... huh.' I thought again. "Well, yeah. You're right. I saw her in the woods earlier, but she almost caught me." The male voice spoke. I was confused for a moment. Until I noticed the time were a twig snapped behind that tree.

But because of thinking too much, I blurted out.

"It was him when the twig got snapped?" I ask. 

Toriel turned around. "Monika? Are you awake?" She asked. Good thing it was dark, and I was still next to my room.

Just In Case.

"Eh, maybe she's dreaming." The voice replied. "Yeah, I guess you're right." Toriel says as she turned back to the door and they keep talking. I quickly ran back to my room, flopped to the bed and looked at the ceiling.

" I wonder..." I whispered.

"Who is that man?" I ask as my eyes finally got heavy and I slept.

The Next Day...

I woke up. And ofcourse, nobody's there.

I walk out of my room. And I saw Toriel baking.

A pie ofcourse. 

I walk to her. "Are you making Snails Pie?" I ask. She turned around at me and smiles. " Well, no I made you a butterscotch cinnamon pie." She said, handing out a yummy pie. 

"So you can prepare to go to Snowdin ofcourse." She added. 

"About that..." I say. "What is it dear?" She asks. " Can I stay here more for a few days?" I ask. With that, she smiles. "Ofcourse! You could stay here anytime!" She said smiling. "Thank you..." I say returning back the smile to her.

After eating...

"Uhm... Toriel?" I ask her. She turns around and looks at me with a smile. "Can I somehow... Go outside?" I ask, really unsure. "Ofcourse.!" She then hands me a bag with dust. "This is a monster dust. There are so many royal guards that roams around here and kills a human. So be sure to wear this when you go out so they don't smell your tracks." Toriel said.

"Okay, thank you." I said as I got it and sprinkle it around me like a perfume. "Off you go then. Be sure to come back early!" She says as I walk out.

Few hours Later (At Monika)...

I felt eyes on me. Soon after, it was gone. Phew.

I saw a waterfall and walked to it...

Pretty.

After a few more hours of wandering around, I saw a strange, glowing flower in the corner. I slowly walked to it. It whispered in my ear..

'Hi Chara, how are you?'

That voice somehow sounds like the man I heard last night, I told the flower.

'I-I'm not Chara, I don't know her though. But I'm Monika... You?' I whispered to the flower. With that, I smile and walk back to the ruins using my map.

Later...

I ate my food and went back inside to my room. "Chara huh? I wonder who's she... She must be pretty." I say as I sat down. An idea suddenly popped out of my head.

"What if I list every single thing I hear from the flower?" I whispered and smiled. "It's super exciting to meet someone." I say. I quickly tried searching for a pen and paper. I found them, but I have to  use it for tomorrow.