Hot Souls -!Lemon!-

DEAR READERS,

DIS BE A LEMONY CHAPTER AND ITS VERY DIRTY- I- *sweats in real life* I'm not good at lemon chapters but I will try my best-

Yes, I am not innocent and because of this chapter and I will try my legit best to make this- uh - fun-

NOW PREPARE HOLY WATER AND BLEACH CAUSE THIS WILL KILL U ;0;

Oh, and you'll stay in the author's sight.

-!Warning: Lemons!-

---

3rd P.O.V

Sans took out the test tube and drank it turning it into a human. He licked his lips and started kissing Monika roughly. Monika blushed as he does that and just went with the flow. Sans licked her lips telling her to open but Monika seems to playfully deny.

Sans growled and put his other hand under her shirt and bra causing her to gasp giving him a freeway to enter, their tongues danced Sans seems to win and explored her wet cave.

"Mph," Monika said. As they kissed, the room started to heat up as Sans started to fondle her left breast, causing her to moan. And oh boy he was turned on.

They both separated huffing as a string of saliva was in front of them.

He then started kissing and sucking her neck, trying to find her sweet spot. When he did, she started to moan but covered her mouth so no one would hear. An evil grin showed up on his face when he finally found it. He then started to abuse that spot causing Monika to let out cute moans. Crap Monika stop, he has so turned on already.

He stopped abusing her spot and started to rip off her shirt. Monika then covered her breasts, kinda feeling shy.

"Aww, is Monika shy?~" He asked her in a seductive voice.

"I-I-Idiot, I'm just nervous alright?" She said looking away while blushing.

He smiled softly at her and kissed her forehead. "It's okay..." He whispers seductively. Monika blushes and slowly removed her hands and slowly lets the breeze meet her skin.

Sans smirked and started sucking her breast and massaged her other breast making her moan and arch her back, moaning.

Sans sucked her other breast making her moan more.

He pulled away and lick his lips.

"Do you wanna do it?" Sans whispers.

Monika inhales and exhales and nods.

Sans slowly removes his pants and showed his bulge and sat in front of Monika.

"Eat." He ordered. Monika gulped and started sucking his dick and probably choking on it.  She heard Sans grunt and groan at her as she continued sucking his dick.

"I-I'm about to c-cum..!-" He moaned as the juices released in Monika's mouth. Monika gulped it and damn, how sweet.

Sans smiled and started kissing her again and slowly removes her panties.

"S-Sans..." Monika worriedly replies as Sans hummed in reply as he looked at her green eyes as she worriedly looked at him.

"I'll go slowly.. okay?" He whispers. She stared at him for a moment and hesitantly nodded.

Sans slowly entered his member in her as she moaned and arched her back.

Sans slowly and slowly picked up the pace.

"S-SANS I THINK I'M GONNA-" Before she could continue, the white substance was released. Sans smirked as he licked the substance and sucked her womanhood hearing Monika moan out his name again and again.

Monika was huffing as Sans crawled up to her and kissed her forehead.

"Th-that was... fun." Sans huffed as she looked at him.

"D-Don't do it ever again..." Monika said as she looked away blushing.

"I promise I wouldn't...~ But there are no promises~" he whispers as he summoned a blanket to cover them two as they cuddled and slept peacefully.

-Bonus-

"UHH, DAD WHAT IS HAPPENING?" Papyrus asks his dad hearing some unholy moans.

"I believe they are playing Uno and Sans lost," Gaster replied.

"REALLY? CAUSE IT SOUNDED DIFFEREN-" He was stopped when Gaster placed an Uno reversed card on the table.

"WHAT!? NO WAY!" Paps cried as he lost the Uno just because of a reversed card.

"H e h"

THE END

Sorry if it is short cause it is my first time making a lemon chapter and omg it's so unholy- I was really uncomfortable but yay I finished it;w; I hope you all like it cuz I'm bad at this now bai- ovo