The.. End?

A/N [Before I start the chapter]:

SKlskmfk01398nkmlxkv oh hey we're at the End in Minecraft! Wait- *Flips a million pages*:000 We're at the End of the Story!? :0 'yay' and 'No' Is written in my brain lmao- Anyways, yes. This is The last Chapter of my book and I'm sad that the journey is coming to its end... But in the whole story, We will only be staying in my P.O.V, also known as Third P.O.V. 

But of course, Sans and Monika are sadly not getting married in my book. [I don't know why but yes.] I just can't because I'm pretty sure the Frans fandom will probably attack me so yeah sad face :(

By the way, I thank you guys for your support and love, I couldn't reach the end without ya'll, I almost thought of discontinuing the book until I saw all your supports, Anyways. Enough of the sad faces :))) And let's go on with the story! ༼☯﹏☯༽

➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼

3rd P.O.V

The virus is fixed and everyone is back in their normal life again. Of course, Sans visits Monika and Monika visits Sans, eventually, Papyrus meets Natsuki. He liked how Natsuki cooks and bakes. And Natsuki? Well, she's a LITTLE bit uptight, but because of how he fanboyed over some common recipes, she started to get soft and enjoy things with him.

As for The club members, they were all happy. Good thing MC is okay and was with Sayori, his girlfriend. They even planned to marry when they've finished graduating!

Toriel finally forgave Asgore and they loved each other, and well... Asriel was a happy person/goat. Everything was complete.

If you're wondering what happened to Chara, here's a sweet flashback!:

Flashback

'Is it the end? Am I finished? The void... It's killing me.' Chara thought. Until she sees a glitch somewhere.

"Chara?" She hears a familiar voice, only to see Monika. She scowled at Monika as tears fell down her cheeks.

"Wh-What are you gonna do now!? M-Make f-fun of me?" She shouted. Monika was silent as she angrily tried to attack her in the void, only to be blocked by an invisible force.

"Chara, you have to change... Drop the knife." Monika whispered.

"NO! I LOST EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF YOU! BECAUSE OF YOU, I WASN'T HAPPY AT ALL!" She cried in front of Monika.

"Is this who you want to be, Chara?"

. . .

Chara was silent. No, she didn't like this. She just wanted to see the light and free the monsters and break the barrier.

"Chara, answer me." Monika softly replies.

Chara covered her face and started sobbing. No, she didn't want this.

"Is this the person, who you wanted to be?"

Stop...

"Everyone misses you, Especially Asriel and Frisk."

"H-How could they!? I-I betrayed them two..."

Monika removes Chara's hands and wiped her tears.

"You don't deserve to live like this Chara," Monika replies.

Chara slowly let go of the knife as it fell into the void.

"It's not LV we're talking about, it about Love," Monika whispers. Chara looked at her as tears fall down her cheeks. 

"Do you want to come back?"

Chara slowly nodded as Monika smiled softly.

They both hugged each other slowly as Chara & Monika glitched away.

-Flashback ends-

And yes, everything was back in place. Chara didn't attack anyone anymore, and Frisk and Asriel missed her so much...

But she's a tsundere.

"AWW no need to be embarrassed Chara!"

"Sh-SHUT UP!"

"Chara chan is shy!"

"I-I-I'm not!"

Everything was normal again. Everyone was happy. Gaster met Yuri and they were the best book-worm friends ever.

What about Sans and Monika? Well, even if they have to go to the barrier that blocks them each other off, their love will break it.

They're unseperable. 

"OI AUTHOR CHAN! ITS TIME FOR A PICTURE!" Monika yelled.

Wait what? Heck no you can't break the 4th wall!

"Awwe, join us pleaseeee!" Asriel and Frisk said.

Ugh- no way!

"Promise, we wont show the picture to anyone!" Sayori excitedly says.

F-Fine you weirdos- I can't believe you all can talk to me....

-Then yay picture-

The screen flashes white...

...

Thank you all for reading this book. You have successfully reached the end! Congratulations! 

.

Although, the adventure will not end. It is just the beginning~

There will be more chapters coming.

I will call it as "Oneshots"

Only Monika x Sans though!~

Now bye bye!