Undyne Comes Back & The glitch

Monika's P.O.V

We stopped kissing and looked at eachother.

"What about Frisk? She's your girlfriend too!" I say.

"Hey. She has been cheating on me. Why not cheat also?" He says.

"Haha, really funny Sans." I said sarcastically.

"Do you think I'm joking?" Sans said seriously.

With that, I quickly backed away.

"Then I don't like you!" I say.

"Awhh, someone's pissed is she?" He says. I roll my eyes.

"I am not a type of person that would really date someone that isn't single." I say.

"Heh, dont cheat eh? Funny." Sans said.

"Look here weirdo. We are certainly not dating." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Yes we are~"

"Whatever playboy." I say as I walk away.

"Do you know where to go?" He asks. I stopped then looked at him. "Take me back!!" I shout.

-later-

We finally teleported back after few moments of nagging him.

"Gee, I feel down to the bone right now."

"Heh. Funny." I replied while rolling my eyes.

We both walked in and saw Paps with a familiar face.

"UNDYNE!!!" I happily said as I ran to her and we both hugged.

"How are you- wait. Why is your hair down?" She stopped and we all stopped.

Filling the room with awkward silence.

"Y-You know, fashion..." I reply with a bit of shaking in my voice.

"You sure about that?" Undyne asks. Getting a little suspicious then three of them looked at me.

" Ye-Yeah ofcourse!! " I said in reply.

We all decided to talk about stuff until I remembered my request and decided to talk to Undyne in private.

"Have you seen anything?" I asked her and she nodded. So I asked her again.

"What is it? What is it?" I ask.

"As long as you tell me why the hell is your hair down." Undyne says and I sigh and remember what happened that night.

"Fine, as long as you don't mention it to Paps and Sans." I reply so sternly. And she nodded in response.

I quickly revealed my neck. There, she saw a few bite marks. And she was left shocked.

"Hi- hi--- Hicke--" Before she could finally say the words, I quickly covered her mouth.

"Shut up! Someone might hear us!" I whisper-yell. She quickly removed my hand.

"Are you serious?! That isn't a small problem! Maybe Sans must have marked you!" She said over-protectively.

"I know. I'm covering it with bandages so you would stop tattling and tell me what you saw since you tailed Chara." I reply.

"She cheated." Undyne reply.

"Wh-what?" I ask. She sighs and looks at me again.

"I knew you'll be shocked." Undyne replies worriedly. '

But how come Sans knew this from the start?' I thought. Thinking.

"Hello, I'm still here????" Undyne says while she snaps her fingers. And I snapped from it.

"U-Uhh... wh-what?" I ask again. Then she crossed her arms.

"Something's on your mind. Did you know about this?" She asks.

"N-No...." I say then she looks at me again with those eyes saying:

'Don't lie to me or I'll tell Sans'

"... yes... But Sans told me this last night when he was drunk." I say trying not to make her angry because I wasted her time just for looking someone.

"I'm sorry!" I say.

"Nah, its okay. But I have a question. That one night, you didn't just talk did you? What else were you two doing?" She asks.

I gulped and blushed madly remembering what happened last night.

"I-Its nothing much!" I reply, blushing.

"Awwh geez. Young love I'm calling it." Undyne and I blushed more.

"Shut up." I reply. Getting angry as hell.

3rd P.O.V
-The day was normal, Sans flirting and being lazy again. Monika hanging out with Undyne and telling secrets to each other and geeking out while Paps, is spending his time with his girlfriend. Food.-

-At Night-

I happily jumped in Sans's Bed squealing.

"This is the best day yet!" I squeaked happily as I hugged one of the fluffy pillow.

I was glad that maybe this day will be memorable until...

*Ring*

I look at the hacking board confused and turned it on. Its working again. I stopped talking when I saw a notification and pressed it. I saw that I have a chance to come back. And that means... I'll go away.

Tears fell in my eyes as many toughts swirl around me.

'How will I tell them? How will I tell Sans? What if they'll never forgive me then? How will I handle this?'

With that, I reggretted everything. I wish I shouldn't have fell inlove knowing that I'll and he'll be hurt....

Tears fell down from my cheeks and the due date of the last transfer could be 20 days.

"H-How about him? W-will he remember me?" I whisper as I continue weeping.

Sans must've heard since he knocked on the door.

"Monika? Can I come inside?" He asks behind the door.

I quickly wiped my tears and turned off the hacking board.

"Y-Yeah, sure."  I reply.

I hear the knob twist and opened the door revealing Sans.

"You okay? I heard you cry." He says as he walked towards me. I just smiled.

"Nope, its nothing." I say looking at him.

"Hey, no need to hide. You can tell me." He says. Then I tear up and hugs him.

"I'm sorry..." I whisper at him.

"I'm very sorry." I whisper again.

"Hey, you can tell me what's wrong. I'm here for you..." He reassured me. With that, tears kept gushing down my face making me like a total mess.

Sans's P.O.V

"I'm sorrY! I'M sOrrY!"

Those are the words she says. Everytime she says them, It gets distorted and distorted the more she talks about it. As if she was glitching.

"Hey calm down. Its okay. I'm here for you." I say trying to calm her down and hugs her. She softens but still continues crying.

"What wrong? Is everything alright?" I ask.

And she said something that almost broke my heart.

"What will happen to you now? How will you handle the part where I'm gone?"

-the End

Heh, I'm full of surprises.

Words counted: 1045 Thank you for reading!