The heartbroken was forgotten

This Chap is onl.y about Monika's P.O.V so Idk if Sans will be involved in this chapter.

Monika's P.O.V

And I disappeared... just like that.

-beep- -beep-

Transfering Monika.chr

Transfered succesfully.

-beep- -beep-

I open my eyes, knowing that I'm in bed. I quickly summoned my keyboard and took the database of all their memories with me. And continue on....

-beep- -beep-

Deleting database....

Deleting database....

Succesfully deleted.

-beep- -beep-

With that deleted, tears fell in my eyes as I hugged my knees and cried.

-Next Day-

I woke up and remembered last night. My heart.... It was shattered as if I'm broken. "Right... I should go to school." I say with a sad voice. I stood up and made bento. Remembering those thoughts on how I taught Paps with it.

I wore a jacket that has long sleeves and comfortable.

I decided to play music and try not to feel deppressed.

Because I'm back in this disgusting world.

-At the literature Club-

I opened the door and saw the members.

Sayori, Natsuki, and Yuri.

"Hello all of you." I say blankly.

"Are you okay Monika-san? You look deppressed. Also, you didn't come for one month at school. What happened?" Sayori worriedly asks.

"I'm guessing you're dating MC?" I ask her and ignore the question. Sayori blushes and looked down.

"Uhhh... well... Ye-yeah we are!" Sayori says nervously trying to find excuses.

"Congratulations." I reply blankly.

All of them were shocked.

"You're not angry about it?! I thought you like MC?" They all asked.

"I have someone else in my heart. Someone who understands me more than MC." I tell them and they looked at eachother and smiled.

"So.... who's the lucky boy?~" Yuri teased.

"He forgot me." I reply and they were all shocked.

"WHAT?! YOU CALL HIM 'UNDERSTANDABLE'?! FOR ME HE'S A PLAYER!" Natsuki huffed angrily.

"No Natsuki." Sayori says as she held my hand.

"There's another reason why he forgot her." Sayori says as she wink at me.

'Wait, she knows that I hack?!' I thought and panicked internally.

They were all talking until the door opened. Seeing MC

"Hey guy- MONIKA?!" He asks shocked.

"Hello MC." I reply blankly.

He ran to me and hugged me making Sayori jealous and I saw her then I slap his back.

"Hey, never mind about me. Go to Sayori, she's jealous." I told MC and he laughed and pulled away.

"Ofcourse, heh. What happened to you anyways?" He asks worriedly.