Bothered

Sans's P.O.V

I woke up on the couch, because me and Monika decided to switch again. To be honest, I feel like she's being bothered by something, I am a bit worried for her, but I know I have to keep it inside.

I walk to Paps and Monika in the kitchen.

"Good morning Monika and Paps." I greeted.

"Good morning." They say in unison.

"MONIKA THAUGHT ME A NEW SPECIAL RECIPE!" Paps said.

"Really what is it?" I ask

"It's not really a recipe, its just beverage." She says with a smile.

"Beverage? Like Ketchup?" I ask.

"I don't know what you mean but yeah, something like that." She says, a bit confused.

"Well, what do you call this 'beverage'?" I ask.

"Above this world, we humans call it 'Coffee'." Monika explained. I just love hearing her voice-

Mind, snap out of it!!!!

"Why don't you try it?" She asks. I smile at her. "Ofcourse, why not?" I say I sip the coffee.

Wow, the taste is sweet, a bit bitter and eh. But it's perfect as long as Monika did it- SHUT UP-

U HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, U HAVE A GIRLFRIEND DUDE- STAY COOL..

I smile as I put down the cup.

"It tastes perfect." I say with a smile.
Then she and and paps laughed. I started to get confused.

"BROTHER, YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR OUR TRICK!" Paps said.

"What?" I asked again.

"Me and Paps decided to make Coffee for a reason. We both know you're lazy and all. So I decided to help him make a beverage that can't make you sleep." Monika says.

"Maybe it won't make me sleep because I can't stop thinking about you~" I say, for comeback.

She chuckles. "No more flirting mr.~" She says and wink at me. I blush at the sight. I roll my eyes "Whatever, are you okay last night? You were acting kinda weird last night." I asked. Also, I want to know why.

Monika's P.O.V

I was silent.
I was scared and nervous. I didn't know what to say. I looked at him with a fake smile.

"I'm okay." I reply with a short tone.

"Ya sure kid?" He asks again and I nod.

"Yes, yes I'm sure." I say and walk away.

I decided to go out and sprinkled some monster dust around me. After that, I walk out of the house and walked to the woods.

Later, I stabbed the last monster I have seen. I look around me. And my screen appears to be glitching.

My whole body is shaking and I was getting insane...

"They can't get him..." I whisper....

"Sayori.... Natsuki.... and Yuri..." I continue as I look at the screen popping up the moments they are doing now..

"YOU WILL NEVER GET MC!!!" I screech then pass out.

-Later-

I finally wake up in a familiar bed.

"You okay kid?" That voice was the first thing I heard.

"Yeah, I'm okay..." I say then he stops me.

"You have been lying to me so many times, Monika." Sans said as I look at him.

"What do you-"

"You have been lying to me!" He shouts.

I look down and look back at him.

"I-I -" "Save it kid." He cuts.

"If you don't tell me me what's bothering you, I'll decide if I kick you or not out of this house." He added.

I was shocked.
"Sans! Please! I can't tell you yet! I- I -was scared..." I say as tears fell on my cheeks wipe them away, lowly sobbing.

He looked at me , his eye sockets were staring at me, empty.

I covered my face with my hands.

"I am sorry if i made you angry..." i say sadly. I know I have to leave.

"I will leave if you wan-" i was cut off when I felt arms were around me. I was silent for awhile, then hugged back.

"I'm sorry." He apologizes.

Later, we calmed down and decided to buy ketchup.

"Honestly, why do you guys buy ketchup in 'bars' ?"

"You'll see." He replies.

That night, Sans teleported with me and we started eating dinner.

After that, Sans can't sleep but still lazy on the couch, drinking ketchup, while me and Paps are cleaning the food.

"What do ketchups do to us anyways? Especially, why are they sold on bars?" I ask myself. Paps over heard me and walked towards me.

"WELL, DOWN HERE, IT MAKES US DRUNK." Paps says.

"Really?" I ask and he nods.

"Oh, so Sans is an addict. A drunk addict." I say at myself and Paps nods in agreement.

"Oh, so you think I'm an addict?" I hear as someone hics after he says that.

"I BETTER GO BACK TO CLEANING! GOODLUCK, MONIKA!" Paps says as he walk away. I sighed and walk away. I sighed and growled lowly at Paps.

'How dare you betray me you ungrateful monster-' I thought.

"I- uh, get back to cleaning too!" I stuttered.

I was about to walk away until I felt a grab on my waist and pulls me back near him, my back facing his body. I blushed in great embarrassment.

"You'll learn to respect me tonight...."

"Monika~"

-End-

Hope ya'll enjoy this-
Oh, by the way,

The next chap may be 13+ but not really all.

Anyways, hope you guys like it!!!! :DDD