"Grillby's my name"

Monika's P.O.V

With that, me and Sans nodded. "I still have to go inside." MC replied.

"Wh-what!?" I asked and I nervously looked at him. He looked at me and Sans with worry in his [e/c] (you guys think of his eye color xd) orbs. He sighed.

"I'm sorry you two. You can leave now. I'll stay here." MC says. Me and Sans looked at eachother with worry.

"I trust you MC, but please be safe." Sans said. As sans pulls me away, I whispered.

"Wh-what are you doing?!" I said stopping our tracks. I faced him trying to not make my tears fall. He was shocked and pulls me closer to hug me.

"I didn't mean to make you cry, I just think that this is the right thing..." He says trying to hush me. I sighed and looked at him.

"He'a stubborn. Like all other players. They still go in there.... when there's virus, they still go in." I cried. With that Sans raised his eyebrow for a moment.

"Are you KITTEN me?" Sans asks making me look up at him. He was smiling. I chuckled and hug him.

"If i was the player, and you were Sayori and we were together. Then, you have been coped with the virus, do you think i would leave you there?" He asks. I look at him with confusion on my green orbs.

"No... why would I do that to someone I love and care for? I love you Monika, and he loves her the same I do for you." Sans said. He stroked my hair and kissed my forehead. "So let him do this thing and lets go to Undertale now, okay?" He calmly said and I slowly nodded. I spawned the board and yeah, we teleported to Undertale in the flower patch where I fell. Sans drank the potion and it turned him into a skeleton.

"Ugh, is the skeleton potion necessary?" I groaned. He nods. "This is Undertale, ofcourse its necessary." Sans said with a sigh. I rolled my eyes. "Fine." I said boredly.

We continued walking till we reached Snowdin. "I miss this place so much." He says and I looked at him."

"We literally left a day ago." I said. He just chuckled.

"Now let's go to your-" "Wait! Before we continue walking to our houseeeee, I wanna introduce someone to you." He says pulling me.... to THAT old restaurant or bar? but i just remember that thats how sans buy ketchup- and made him drunk -<-

"Hey Grillby! Here's the woman you wanted to meet!" Sans said with his wide, old, skeleton smile.

"Oh, thats her?" A flame-looking figure that's wearing a waiter costume asks. (I apologize that I suck at describing things-)

I raised my eyebrow as Sans nodded. "Yep! Not all monsters know her, like... the king." Sans said with a shrug. The fireguy- who i think was known as Grillby nodded and looked at me with a serious look.

I started to think of a pun until I thought of one.

"Hey grill, do you GRILLBY'S?" (Grillby's? As in, Grill bees? Get it? No?

Well Crap I made another bad pun-)

He chuckled and I smile at his reaction unlike Papyrus.

"Its good to know that we have another Sans here." He chuckled. I smile widely and nudge sans on his shoulder. I slowly went near his side.

"Maybe I'll be more popular in here than you. Sanscest~" I whisper at him with a teasing tone.

PunnySans's P.O.V

I chuckled after hearing Grillby's response. Huh we must be really the same. My thoughts were cut off when I noticed that she was going near my side. I blushed and tried hiding it.

"Maybe I'll be more popular than you... Sanscest~" She said.

. . .

Until it hit my mind... I then growled. "OI! Are you seriously calling your boyfriend that?!" I shouted angrily while she giggled at my reaction. Grillby chuckled with Monika as he continued shaking some drinks and serving them to monsters.

I sighed angrily and crossed my arms.

"Also, did you pay your tab?!" Grillby shouted as he stopped this time in front of me. Monika then laughed as her eyes suddenly watered because of the tension.

"Grillby- that isn't the situation right-"

"YES IT IS." He stated.

"Don't worry grillby, I'll pay for it." Monika stated. Two of us stared at her for a moment. Monika smiled and took out the money. Grillby then looked at her. "Are you sure?" He asked. Is it me or am I fuming mad right now? My stomach churns and I just feel like punching Grillby.

"Ofcourse!" Monika chirped as he took her money.

"Thanks." He chuckled. Monika giggled with him as they stare for a minute. I was really getting bothered.

"I'll see you later then." He said waving and monika smiled and waved back. I growled lowly as Monika dreamily stared at him.

"Is it me or is it getting hotter?~" She says dreamily as I pout at the corner. Oi! I'm hot too!

Later...

As me and Monika walk out Grillby walked torawards us.

"Your leaving already?" Grillby asks and Monika and I nodded.

'Great, is he gonna flirt? Tch.' I feel like I want to- ugh.

"Well, come again you two and atleast not put more in your tab." Grillby says as he glared at me. I just smile and roll my eyes.

"I'll make sure of that...." I said keeping a smile on my face. Not really just because I'm trying to keep my tab free out of debt, because I'm finally free from Grillby flirting with my girlfriend.

-At the house-

I slowly sunk my bones in the couch as I watch Mettaton's channel, still thinking about what literally happened an hour ago in the bar. Its making me so pissed off and wishing him dead under my breath. I sighed angrily then it took me by surprise when someone hugged me from behind. I turned around to see Monika with her bubbly and quirky expression written on her face.

"How's my sweet, loving boyfriend doing?" She chirps and I chuckle. "I'm having a roll." I say with a wide smile on my face.

She giggles and kisses my forehead. She then looked at the time "Well sans, me and paps made dinner now c'mon, lets eat!~" She says. I smile and nod. "I'll be there." I said. she nods and walked her way to the kitchen.

Monika isnt like Chara.... right? She's different than her. I'm sure of it..I hope.... Totally not thinking negative things about my girlfriend. I shake my head and stood up and walked to the kitchen. Monika and Paps waited for me and were sitting like dogs waiting for their master to let them eat. "You guys are waiting for me huh?" I chuckle.

"WHY NOT BROTHER? AFTER ALL, ITS GOOD MANNERS!" Paps exclaimed while Monika giggled.

"Stop spacing out skelly, I'm freaking hungry right now." Monika says. I nod and we ate.

Why do I need to worry about getting jealous? Monika is mine.

And whats mine is mine.

If they take her, they've got a bone to pick.

-End-

I spy with my little eye a jealous skeleton- uwo bet behind the scenes Monika is choking out of laughter xD Also guyZ im fricking sorry I didnt upload much cuz ya'll know what is happening ;m;;;;;; and now the extremely slow updates starts to rise oh no- but fr thank you all for hanging around uwu

Words counted: 1251 qwq