Detention / Rumors

Sans's P.O.V

I open my eyes and groan as the sunlight met my face.

"Hm?" I look down to see Monika still hugging me from underneath. I smile and carressed her cheeks making her wake up.

"Hmmm?" She says as she looks at me with her emerald eyes.

"Time to wake up~" I cooed. She giggles and punch me not so hard in the chest.

"Fine.... i still wanna sleep though...." She whispers.

"So what? You want me to make you food?" I ask her and she slowly nodded.

"Okay then. But if I burn the kitchen, you'll pay.." I say then walk to the kitchen.

"I swear Sans if you burn it I will-" she growled and I chuckle.

"Fine, if you say so." I reply and she sighed.

I chuckle and cooked ramen and bento, geez. We both really fell inlove with this.

I finally finished and put down the food on the table.

"Wake up!!!" I screech and she shouts.

"Seriously Sans?! You were always lazy, now you're active?!" She shouts and I chuckle.

"I dunno, changed my mood?" I chuckle and she groans as she stood up and stretched.

"What time is it-?" She asks. I looked at the clock.

"Its 7:00 in the--" I was cut off.

"7:00?!?!" She screamed. I nod.

"Is there a-" I was cut off again.

"WERE LATE!!!" she shouts and runs to the bathroom.

"Geez, she didn't even ate the food I prepared." I say with a sad sigh. (One vote one bite of Sans's food he prepared uwu)

Later...

Monika's P.O.V

I finally arrived in the classroom with Sans since we have the same class.

"I'm sorry were late ma'am!" I say with a bow on my head and Sans did the same.

"Monika? You have never been so late before. And Sans? You're the transfer student. You shouldn't be late for class." The teacher said strictly.

"I'm sorry Sensei. We'll try not to do that again." Sans replies.

'We?!?! Sans don't---'

"What do you mean 'we'? Are you two in the same--"

"Ah no, were both neighbors!" I say with a nerdy smile.

"Okay then. But I will not torelate this behavior. I'm sorry, but I'm afraid you two have to go to detention." The teacher said. I sigh sadly until I heard Sans whisper.

"Detention isn't that bad." He whispers. I growled in frustration.

'Yeah, its not that bad.' I thought sarcastically as I sat down. But I say a girl whisper.

"Are they together? Or is Monika hitting on a boy again?" She asks. I tried to brush it off my shoulder even though it kinda hurts.

Later...

Finally its lunch.

"Hey Monika!" I hear someone run to me from the distance.

"Sans?" I ask.

"Well, ofcourse its me." Sans said with a light chuckle.

I then hear whispering and giggling.

"They're together? Oh geez, I can't believe she flirted with a transfer student. Poor guy, she might be using him." A girl said and I looked down. Sans must've heared it too because he pat my head.

"Nevermind them, they're just jealous they don't have boyfriends." Sans said with a wink and I giggle.

"Thanks Sans." I reply and he smiles.

"Guys!!! There you are!" Sayori says as she waved at us. We both waved back.

"Hurry up! I'm so hungry!!!" Natsuki puffed and Yuri giggled and pat Natsuki's head and Natsuki blushes.

"Aww, they're together?" I ask. Sans was confused and Sayori nodded.

"There's a thing like that in this world?" Sans asks and we both laughed.

"Also, come and eat! Were having a team lunch!" Sayori says happily.

"Oh, where's @m@&#*?" Sans asks. With that Sayori confused.

"Who's that?" Sayori asks. Sans looks down and looks back.

"Ah, its nothing!" Sans said.

"Okay then, hurry up you two!" Sayori says. I was silent and so is he.

"You deleted her, didn't you?" Sans asks and look at me. I look at him teary eyed.

"I-I-I'm-" I was cutted off with a hug.

"I understand. You're my yandere after all.~" Sans whispered and I blush.

-at the canteen-

We were all eating until Natsuki looks at me.

"What's with the staring?" I ask and look at her.

"Its just- Some weird rumors are spreading our school, I think your reputation is dropping. But like I care- hmph!" She puffed angrily then sigh.

I feel a bit of sadness in my heart. Sans looks at me and holds my hand.

"Its okay Monika, those are just rumors. They aren't even real." Sans said with a small smile making me smile.

"You two are just perfect!~" Sayori giggles.

We both chuckled and we all continued eating.

Later, we both went back to class as I heard more student talking.

Sans worriedly looks at me and I just smiled slowly tryna brush it off.

Sans P.O.V

I growled internally seeing someone I love being hurt by stupid lies.

'You know what?' I thought then grabbed Monika's arm and pull her near me.

"Wh-what are you-" she was cut off when my mouth was near hers.

"I Love you." I whisper. She blushed and I kissed her. All of the people were all shook and others started shipping us. We drifted apart and she was blushing super hard like hell she's inlove.

"EEEEE!!!!" every one started cheering at us. As we both were still in the position. She blushes and pushes me away and covered her face. I chuckled and we just blooshy blooshy.

Later in The detention room

Me and Monika were both in the room alone. I chuckle as she was still blushing.

"Hey, Atleast the rumor stopped." I said and she looked at me.

"I-I guess." She stuttered. I chuckle as I touched her thigh making her blush more.

"Y-YOU PERVERT!" she shouts then backs away.

"Aww, I wanna play more~" I say with lust. She gulped as her eyes were full of fear.

She fell on the floor and uh yeah. She backed away until we both were in an awkward position.

"Guys detention is--"

"Oh-"

-The End-

Oh well oop

Words counted: 1029 idk why-