His Girlfriend-s

Sans P.O.V (His dream)

I woke up, and around me is black.

Darkness.

Then I felt a hug on my leg. I turned around to see...

Monika.

She was hugging me and looked up to me. She looks like a child,

no wait. She's a child.

I look at her in her cute eyes. It was super big.

She smiles. "When I grow up, I'm going to marry MC!" She chirps. With that, I feel like my heart was being shattered. Who is MC anyways? Mettaton's brother or sister? I don't know.

I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around again when I see her now in the almost same height as I am, she was now 18 years old I think.

I smile at her. She smiled back. "I don't think I would like to marry MC now," She says as her eyes met mine.

"I would love you more," She says as I blushed.

"...Sansei..." She whispers as...

I fell down the couch.

CRAP.

I hear Paps blabbering,

Before I could create a pun, I hear Monika speak.

"Poor Sans, I feel sorry for him... I hope Chara would stay here for just 1 year, it would be nice."

She says with a sigh. With curiosity, I slowly sneak to hear their conversation.

"If I was his girlfriend, I might even quit my job!" She chirped happily. With that I smirk.

I walk behind her and ask, with a bit of lust on my voice to tease her,

"My girlfriend, eh?~" I ask.

She turn around and looked at me and I can see her face turn into a tomato.

"I-I-IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!!!!!" She shouts. I chuckle.

"Your face looks like a tomato, I could eat you for my breakfast~" I say seductively, yep, I just created a pun, A Dirty Pun. She blushed even more darker. "Say that to your girl, idiot!" She shouts. I chuckle. "Sure kid. By the way, Frisk is going to come here for 2 days, can you help me making that week special?" I ask.

Monika's P.O.V

"Sure kid. By the way, Frisk is going to come here after 2 days, can you help me making this week special?" He asks, With that, I feel like my heart was breaking. I smile at him though. "Of course! I'll think of it in your room. Bye!" I say as I ran out. I then hear him ask his brother.

"Did I tease her too much?" He asks when I left.

I locked the door and started messing with my hacking keys.

"I have to get out of this time line! If I fell in love with one of these characters, I'll get screwed! UGH!" I scream as I flopped down the bed knowing that I failed.

"...Why is this happening to me?..." I whisper, the I hear somebody open the door, 'I thought I locked the door.' I thought as I see no other than the skeleton. "You okay kid?" He asks and I nod. "Yeah, I was just thinking about the week." I say as my voice cracked a bit. My heart was shattering to every single words I say, eh. I'm pretty sure I need to sleep.

"Hey," He spoke. "Yeah?" I ask

"My room became clean, did you have magic?" He asks and I chuckle.

"A magician never reveals her secrets!" I spoke happily. I hear him chuckle. "You're so childish." He says as I smile. "I know right!?" I say then someone knocked the door downstairs. "I'll get it." He says as he teleported. I walked out of the room to see.... Sans hugging...

A girl.

She looked so pretty.

She has short brown hair and Blue and pink sweatshirt. "I miss you Frisk! How come your so early?" I hear Sans say and a hint of cracked voice he says as she smiles softly.

"Well, I am always here for my boyfriend, right?" She replies. Wow, she has a smooth, calm voice. 

Why is it so heartbreaking?

"Anyways, you might be hungry. Come and eat!" Sans replies. The skeleton gestured her in the kitchen, then an idea struck in my head. 'I should cook!' I thought as I started dashing through the kitchen but made sure that I won't be seen by Frisk. I walk to Papyrus. "HELLO MONIKA! WHAT WILL PAPYRUS DO TO HELP YOU?" He asks.

His voice was quiet. Maybe he knows what's happening.

"Well, since I was here for a day, I figured that I could help you with the cooking! If it's okay for you." I say.

Then there was silence. I look at him and his eyes are really shining. "OF COURSE! THANK YOU MONIKA!" He cheered. I smile back. "It's cool. I have the ingredients. But the rest needs to be taken. Here," I say and hand him a piece of paper. He opened it and checks it. He smiles. "I WILL BE BACK! I KNOW WHERE THESE ARE!" He says happily.

I smile. When he left, I quickly summoned all the things I need to make...

A Bento!!! Anyone like it?

I was done then I hear them talk. A bit of eaves dropping wouldn't mind now, do we?

"Are you sure Paps isn't talking to himself?" A girl voice, pretty sure it's Frisk, asked.

"Never mind about him... want to tell me about your work?" Sans asked. What a loving boyfriend she has. I also feel like he is the only lucky monster that has a girl.

"Well, we found a human... it has a lost track so we cannot directly find her or him. So the reason I also went home early is that I'm going to leave early..." Frisk stated.

T.B.C