Are You Jealous?

San's face turned dark blue as the dark sky. He was frozen and couldn't talk. All I can do is chuckle and stare at his face. With pride, I look at Chara and mouthed:

'looks like I won'

She gritted her teeth with anger. She rolled her eyes.All she can do is hug Sans's back. and turns into the original Frisk. Sans looks at his back and they both nuzzled together.

For some reason. I clutched my chest knowing that it hurts. But I smile at the sight. "You 2 are cute together..." I whisper.

I slowly walk out of the house and forgot to bring the monster dust. I sigh. "Nobody would notice, would they?" I say as I continue walking... Then after some wandering around, I noticed a fish-girl or a piranha girl with a sword, walking around .

"UNDYNE! WE HAVE TO GIVE UP FINDING THIS GIRL, WE CAN'T FIND HER ANYMORE!" I hear a familiar voice shout.  I hid behind a nearest tree as possible and whisper "Paps?" I ask and look seeing Papyrus chasing after 'Undyne', who was desperately looking for....

me.

Logic dude.

"We have to find this girl so we can see what's on the outside!" Undyne shouted. "If she wants to see me so badly, then I'll let her see me." I quickly step up away from the tree and they both saw me. "MONIKA! DON'T-" Paps stopped talking when I put out a 'stop' signal.

The piranha looked at me.

"You! Who are you?" She shouts.

"I'm the human you all have been looking for!" I shouted back.

She stopped.

"Human.." She says... I was confused.

"Wha-"

"HUMAN!!!" She screeches. Then starts running towards me.

I know I have to do something.

Hack it is, then. My hacking screen came on It's a bit glitchy, but I know I could stop her from coming by... Summoning a sword?

Whatever, good thing Yuri teaches me to use a knife, so sword must be good. I have to think fast, she's coming!!!!

It was still loading. and I quickly turned it off and close my eyes because I don't have enough time.

Then there was silence

I open my eyes,

and saw somebody in front of me. "...Sans?..." I whisper....

"Leave her alone now Undyne..." Sans the Skeleton says and Undyne just rolled her eyes. "Stop blocking the way lazy bones." She says. 

"Let me think....... 

No." He says and Undyne sighs 

"I'm not going to attack her just because you're powerful." Undyne says as she puts down her thicc sword. "Good, your really a good fish-er" He says and I laughed super hard. 

Undyne rolled her eyes. Does all girls hate me so much? 

"Andddddd 'sup! I' m Monika, the whatever human you all keep on saying!" I say. It's a bit awkward. But eh. I put my hand out for a handshake.

She hesitated when she looked at me and looked back at my hand. She drew her hand out and we shook hands. "Undyne." She replied. We put our hands back.

"I actually have a good feeling that both of us could be best friends!" I say happily.

She looked at me and slowly smiles. "Y-yeah... I guess." She murmured but I could hear her. I smile proudly and looked at Sans and he looks back at me smiling. "You're a good catcher of fishes." With that, I started laughing and Undyne got pissed.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU STUPID SKELETON!?" Undyne shouted.

He smiles "See ya~!" He spoke as he teleport away before Undyne could fully kill him.

"THAT IDIOT!!!" She screamed and I laugh with Papyrus.

Three days later, everything is normal.

Well, far too normal..?

I started sleeping on the couch because Frisk sleeps with Sans in his bedroom.

I also started sparring lessons with Undyne and we both became best friends. We always talk about stuff.

Me and Papyrus are always cooking food, and we enjoyed times like this. 

But there's one thing that has been off lately. 

I have been starting to have this feeling when I see Sans and Frisk together. I feel like my heart would get broken when I see them laugh and well... kiss? Sans started ignoring me a bit and we rarely talk to each other. And it's the last day of Frisk's visit.

The 7th day. 

I don't know if I should be happy or sad. 

Today,

I decided sparring with Undyne so I could see how well I am in the sword. 

At the end, I won. 

"Wow, you've improved a lot!" Undyne says as she patted my shoulder. I smile.

"Thanks," I say. We both started talking until I saw Sans and...

Frisk.

My heart stopped when I see them laugh as they pass by and stealing kisses from each other. I can't look at them anymore. But somehow, I stare. 

"Monika? Monika!" Undyne shouts as she gets my attention. I snap out of it and look at her. 

"Huh? What? Did something go wrong?! Do I need the POPO??!?" I scream. Sans looked at me and chuckles. I quickly blush and look at her.

"Why the hell are you screaming my name?! It's embarrassing!" I whisper-yell at Undyne.

"I was trying to get you're attention. Why are you staring at them?" Undyne asks.

"Well, I-... I don't know..." I say as I looked down, facing the ground.

"You're jealous, aren't you?"

I look at Undyne and her face looked serious.

"What do you mean?! Are you serious? I'm not jealous!" I shout as I lift both of my hands and waving them in the air saying 'no'.

I look back at the ground.

"Maybe... I'm just left out. He rarely talks to me any more." I say.

"Oh, guess that makes sense." Undyne went back to talking with me until the break ends and I have to go help Papyrus cook.

At the end of dinner, Frisk says she has to prepare for her stuff because she is going to leave tomorrow. So she walked out.

And it's just the two of us. He smiled as he looked at me.

"How are you? I mean, we haven't talked so much for a day or two... Heh." He says as he rubs the back of his skull.

"I'm okay. How are you and Frisk?" I ask still putting that smile on my face.

"We're okay also...." He says then silence crept in the room.

"Well, I have to go and help Frisk prepare her stuff. See ya!" He says as he teleported away.

When he did, I clutched my chest and looked at the ground, still remaining those words that Undyne said.

"You're jealous, aren't you?"

Am I?

~*End*~

I hope you guys enjoyed the story!!! I'm sorry if its slow. Goodbye!