Visit in UnderTale

Sans's P.O.V

I woke up to see Monika cooking food. I smile and hugged her back. She giggled and looks at her shoulder.

"Goodmorning~" I said. She smiled and greeted me back.

"Ready? It's your day to go visit UnderTale." Monika says as she looks at me.

"Can you come? I'm pretty sure they miss you too." I said as she prepared the breakfast.

"Miss me? They probably forgot me since your the only one who remembers me." She said with a small smile.

"They all remembered. The memories you spent with them are probably very treasuring so I'm pretty sure they all remembered." I say as she looked at me with a shocked face.

"Th-they still... remembered me?" She asks and I nod.

Monika's P.O.V

I smiled happily as I looked at him and my eyes were sparkling.

He chuckles as he look at me.

"Now hurry up and eat! Sir Salvato will help us go to UnderTale!" I say and we both ate food.

Later...

We walked to the Principal's office and saw Sir Salvato. He smiled and looks at Sans.

"Should you turn back into a skeleton before you enter the portal?" Salvato asks.

Sans shakes his head.

"Nah, I wanna let them see how handsome I am in my human being!" He says proudly.

Me and Salvato laughs at him and he also laughed while rubbing his nape.

"You know how mafia find the people easily?" Salvato asks and Sans and I look in confusion.

"Because their "Un-Der-Tale". Get it?" Salvato asks as he look at us and we both laughed.

"'On Their Tail'.... Nice pun from a man that looks so serious ." Sans says with a light chuckle and I wiped the tear from my eyes while giggling. He chuckles and clicked a button under his desk.

We were confused until we fell.

"What the friggin Sausage?! What's happening???" I panicked. I don't like falling, it gives me scary memories.

"Sausage? Where?" He asks as he look around the darkness as we continued falling.

"It's not funny!" I cried as tears fall in my eyes. I feel like I was being put in the trashbin again.

Until I felt arms around me.

It brought me warmth and was telling me that it will be alright.

"Hey, we're only going to be at Undertale, we came to visit, remember?" He cooed. He knows my feelings. I smile and hugged him. With that, time stopped around us and we were like floating, until I touched the ground softly.

We stopped hugging and looked at the old place.

Snowdin.

I smile and looked around. Sans held my hand and dragged me to his home.

We arrived and he knocked at the door.

"Who's--- Monika? And uh---- who you?" Frisk asks as she opens the door. With shookness.

"I can't believe a kid like you doesn't remember me." Sans said with an annoyed voice. She was shocked as she examined him one more time.

"Sans???? What the heck? No offense, you look a BIT weirder in human form." Frisk says.