Idols MinJae dislikes

BEFORE I BEGIN, I LOVE ALL THESE IDOLS, THIS IS FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE BOOK!!!

Nayeon (Twice)
(Resolved and now dating)
Nayeon never liked the older girl in general. To her, MinJae seemed fake and she thinks that she isn't that nice and her personality is all for the cameras. She hates how Jihyo and Mina are friends with the older woman and always ignore when they talk about her. Nayeon also hates that MinJae is her sunbae, which is a huge respect thing in Korea. MinJae heard how Nayeon disliked her but just brushed it off until Nayeon started saying rude things about her behind her back. Then MinJae decided, if Nayeon wants to be immature, she can be immature too. So what she did was everything Nayeon hates about her. She started acting nicer to her, helping her members more, going to the Twice dorm and fire her insults right back at her. They were repeated, one after another if Nayeon dared to say anything about her. This lead to the MinJae and Twice feud which lead the rest of Twice to dislike her. Excluding Mina and Jihyo, as well as Sana and Momo who didn't really have anything against her in the first place.

Jae (Day6)
Fans themselves don't even know what happened between these two. They believe it started when MinJae went on a variety show with him and he just ignored her the entire show and gave her nasty looks which honestly set her off because she didn't really do anything.

Rosé (blackpink)
These two were formerly friends and then that's when the disliking started. MinJae really loved the girl, loved her singing, dancing, and personality. But one day when Rosé disrespected her and really hurt one of her other friends feelings, MinJae wasn't having it at all. So she stop talking to her, plain and simple, MinJae even explained to the rest of blackpink herself, Rosé disrespected her and her friends, so she cut her off, plain and simple.

The8 (seventeen)
These two never really clicked in general. They don't hate each other that much, but have never really liked each other either.

GFriend
So it started off MinJae had first met the girls, they loved her but for some reason she just had a natural disliking to them. But she stayed respectful and tried to keep her distance at the same time because she didn't want to hurt their feelings. The girls of course, noticed this and started calling her fake. So she just separated herself from them entirely. Of course, she realized it was her fault that this happened, but the past is in the past.

Seungri (Big Bang)
MinJae didn't like the man from the beginning and after a certain incident, she her disliking grew stronger and she couldn't stand him. She is honestly disgusted that someone her age did something as terrible as that.

IZTY
MinJae honestly thinks that they're overrated and thinks their personalities are a little flaky. The girls, of course have no idea of this but some of them not very fond of her either. They don't get the hype around her. To cut is short, they don't get why everyone likes her and why she's so popular in general. The member who dislikes in MinJae the most though, is Yeji. Yeji, like her members doesn't get how everyone likes this woman. She doesn't get how everyone has such immense respect for her and refuses to even acknowledge her. MinJae is good at reading people and can just tell the girls are not too fond of her either. So what does MinJae do? She stays away from them won't even pretend to like them if she had to. Respect is a two way street. They don't like her, fine, but that can't expect her to be fond of them. Some people would think it's wrong but MinJae does have asshole tendencies.

Jimin (AOA)
MinJae doesn't like the younger girl and can't stand how she acts sometimes. That's really all it is.

————————————————————————-
END.
Please keep in mind that I don't think this about any of these artists and love them all. I'm a big fan of them and one mentioned here are even my bias. (The8). So please don't take this seriously at all.