Cute moments with the members pt.1

Yeri becoming an adult

It was December 31st, 2016

It was December 31st, 2016. Minutes away from the countdown, MinJae was anxiously looking at Yeri. In minutes, Yeri would become an adult. Yeri, the girl who MinJae practically raised was becoming an adult. She felt like crying. MinJae moved closer to Yeri and put her arm around her. "10!9!8!7!" MinJae was patiently waiting for New Years to come. "3!2!1!" There it was. Yeri was now an adult. MinJae hugged Yeri tightly. "You're old now, Yerim", MinJae laughed with tears spilling out of her eyes. Yeri pulled back and laughed. "You call me old, you're practically a grandma!" MinJae laughed and hugged her again. The rest of the girls watched fondly before joining in on the hug.

MinJae fangirling over Joy

"Sooyoung-ie! Look at this!" MinJae showed Sooyoung a gif of her (the one up there) and started freaking out

"Sooyoung-ie! Look at this!" MinJae showed Sooyoung a gif of her (the one up there) and started freaking out. Sooyoung was confused. "What about it?" She asked. MinJae went up to Sooyoung and squished her cheeks. "Your cheeks are adorable Sooyoung-ie! And you're so pretty!" MinJae was fangirling over how pretty the other girl was. Sooyoung had a tiny blush on her cheeks. "Yah! Unnie get off of me!" Sooyoung pushed MinJae off of her. MinJae pouted and tackled Sooyoung into a hug. "My beautiful dongsaeng, you're just too cute!" MinJae said with a small smile. Sooyoung tried to push MinJae off of her once again, but wasn't strong enough. Sooyoung was strong, but MinJae was stronger. MinJae gave Sooyoung a smile before getting up and walking away.

Wendy vs. MinJae dance battle

Red Velvet was on idol room

Red Velvet was on idol room. And after that heated dance battle with Jisung (NCT), Wendy had challenged MinJae to a dance battle. The song 'Havana' came on and Wendy had immediately started dancing. She moved her body in many twisty ways, going up to MinJae and dancing in her face. "I don't know if I can beat that..." MinJae whispered to Seulgi, who was currently crying out of laughter. Seulgi slightly pushed MinJae up to Wendy. MinJae pulled out her biggest weapon. She started doing the worm (I need sleep😭). "Oooooooooooooo." Doni said. Jisung was almost about to call Taeyong to take him home, the members kept laughing. MinJae was about to start grinding (im sorry you have to read this-) but she was stopped cause it was going to get kinda risky (jisung cover your eyes-)