MinJae's Scandals

"Just because I look friendly doesn't mean I'm everyone's cup of tea

"Just because I look friendly doesn't mean I'm everyone's cup of tea. But it doesn't matter, at the end of the day I'm the baddest bitch in here." - Jung MinJae

Suing SM?
Exposure: 6/10
Status: Resolved
Involved: MinJae & SM

This incident happened in 2015 around the time Dumb Dumb released

This incident happened in 2015 around the time Dumb Dumb released. Around this time, MinJae's anxiety and depression had gotten out of control and she requested that she take time off to help with her mental health. MinJae's request was denied and she saw this as unfair treatment. But she decided to let it go and convince herself she'd be fine. That was until after one of Red Velvet's performances where MinJae has to go the hospital because of a really bad panic attack that was so sudden. MinJae came back and threatened to sue SM because MinJae's mental health wasn't to joke about. MinJae's exact words were "I will sue this shitty company for thinking that my mental health is a joke. That's unfair treatment. I asked for time off to help myself and you made me work. I said nothing. I continued to work. And guess what? I landed in the hospital. So I will take you to court and I will win. I'm not playing games with you." MinJae's members convinced her to not sue the company and would also fight for her to get some time off. MinJae got her time off, went to get help and decided not sue. MinJae still talks about it with fans and now isn't mad anymore.

Sexuality Scandal
Exposure: 8/10
Status: Explained & Resolved
Involved: MinJae

This happened in 2017 when a conversation of MinJae and a friend was recorded and leaked

This happened in 2017 when a conversation of MinJae and a friend was recorded and leaked. In the video, it's MinJae coming out to her friend who isn't an idol. MinJae and her friend are talking when MinJae just comes out to her and starts crying. MinJae saw the video after it was leaked because it was trending. She didn't say anything for a few days, MinJae was scared of what they would say. She had everyone worried. A bunch of MinJae's idol friends sent her messages and called her telling MinJae about how they support her. What motivated MinJae to go out again was Taemin's (SHINee) message to her. He sent her flowers and left a heartwarming voice message that said he supported her no matter who she liked. That really motivated MinJae to go out there and address it. So MinJae posted on her social media's and went live to address and told her fans that she was bisexual and that if they didn't like it they could leave. Many fans stayed and supported her though.

Dating Scandal
Exposure: 4/10
Status: ?
Involved: MinJae & Yugyeom of GOT7

Dating ScandalExposure: 4/10Status: ?Involved: MinJae & Yugyeom of GOT7

MinJae has said many times how Yugyeom is very much like her child. MinJae mentioned that she has a bunch of people who she considers her children. When MinJae and Yugyeom had gone to the bathroom at the same time during MAMA, and people thought they saw a hickey on Yugyeom's neck afterwards, it really all went downhill from there. MinJae said that she went to the bathroom because she had to pee, like a normal person would. She never really addressed what her and Yugyeom's relationship was. And Yugyeom never said anything either. So many people still do wonder if they're dating or not.

Twice Scandal
Exposure: 3/10
Status: ?
Involved: MinJae & Nayeon (with some Twice members)

Many people were able to see that MinJae stayed away from Twice and didn't have many interactions besides when she had to of course

Many people were able to see that MinJae stayed away from Twice and didn't have many interactions besides when she had to of course. But when the rumor spread that MinJae and Nayeon got into a physical fight, it was like all hell had broke loose. And it didn't help that SM nor JYP addressed anything for days. Everyone was freaking out and no one really knew what was going on. That was until, MinJae herself released a statement addressing the matter. "Nayeon and I did not get into any physical fight. We both are adults and would never resort to something like that. We may not agree sometimes, but would never resort to violence of any sorts. We're very sorry for worrying luvies and once's." MinJae released the statement and no one said anything about it after. But, no one really knew the truth that both of the girls did get into a fight, yelling and screaming, there almost was violence, but both girls were stopped.

-------------------------
I really hated how this chapter turned out but it was in my drafts for so long. There will be a part 2 because this was short but I just ran out of ideas.

Would you rather see MinJae with a female or male love interest? Or none? Of course I'm not going to do that type of thing until I have a lot more chapters, but feel free to answer!