Random Facts

- MinJae is praised for her dancing skills by many people and considered one of the best dancers of her generation

- MinJae is praised for her dancing skills by many people and considered one of the best dancers of her generation. (One of those reason being that she was able to master different styles/types of dance and can make everything flow naturally)

- MinJae can rap but chooses not to because she feels as if she sounds bad while rapping.

- MinJae is has collaborated with many idols.Some of them on her album called "Bliss".

- MinJae was almost named the leader of the group because she was the eldest and showed those qualities but chose to give the position to Irene because she thought she would better fit the position.

- She knows how to fight and is a black belt in Taekwondo.

- Her favorite color is Purple

- She loves to be called noona or unnie

- She would give the world for Jisung of NCT and Taemin of SHINee

- She wanted to be in SuperM because some of her favorite dongsaengs were in the group

- MinJae speaks out for LGBTQ+ rights

- MinJae once called out Dispatch for following her around on her birthday when meeting up with friends and even did some things that made the people who were following her around very uncomfortable.

- When it was spread around that MinJae was bisexual, she spoke out and said anyone who didn't like it could leave.

- MinJae auditioned for JYP, YG, and SM. She got accepted by JYP and SM. She was a trainee at JYP for a year before leaving to SM because she saw herself going somewhere in that company.

- MinJae was on "Hit The Stage" and won.

- MinJae reads fanfictions that are of her and her members.

- MinJae finds it cute when fans ship her and her members.

- MinJae once did a sexy performance that left everyone shook. She ended it with a wink that will be forever iconic.

- MinJae was once doing a Vlive and listening to the English version of Highway to Heaven by NCT and was laughing because of the lyrics.

- MinJae left her family in Canada for Korea to be an idol.

- MinJae has a baby brother who was born the same year as Beomgyu of TXT and Chenle of NCT so she sees them like they're her baby brother

- MinJae hates chocolate

- English was her first language and Korean and Japanese were learned around that same time.

- MinJae once couldn't perform at a concert because she had a panic attack right before the concert and she apologized many times to fans.

- Her least favorite song of theirs is Umpah Umpah.

- MinJae said she likes sexier and dark concepts like Bad Boy and Be Natural, she hates the Red concepts.

- MinJae is very flexible because she did ballet for 5 years

- MinJae once performed on stage while on the verge of having a panic attack and she started to cry and hyperventilate once they got back to the dorms.

- MinJae says she prefers to be there for someone rather than to rely on another person, which she sees as one of her biggest weaknesses.

- MinJae likes to keep her temper in check but when she gets angry she goes crazy.

- MinJae is closest with Yeri, Wendy and Irene in her group.

- Jackson Wang is MinJae's hypeman (I just had to-)

- MinJae likes to say she's in a relationship with reveluvs

- MinJae is also afraid of big bodies of water

- MinJae's parents weren't around much when she was a child so she practically raised her siblings

- MinJae was the least popular member in the group but started to raise in popularity after RBB

- MinJae gets VERY clingy with the maknaes and Wendy when she's upset/sad

- MinJae said herself that she likes to read her fans theories about their music videos.