Hate

⚠️WARNING⚠️ THERE IS A PART IN THIS CHAPTER THAT WILL TRIGGER SOME PEOPLE. I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN TO SKIP IT.

-----------------------
January 2nd, 2020

"Slut."
"The group is better off without you."
"Why don't you just end it already? There's a roof begging you to jump off of it."
"You're not even talented."
"Why did you even debut with Red Velvet?"
"Your parents must regret not getting rid of you."
"Everyone hates you."

Tears slid down MinJae's face as she read all these hurtful comments. Did she not deserve it? Did she not deserve happiness? Should she jump off a roof?

MinJae curled herself into a ball and started to rock back and forth. She let the hurtful comments take over her mind. 'I'm worthless, I don't deserve to be here. I'm only bringing down my group.' MinJae knows she has people who care about her. But do they really? Or are they just lying to her? Are they going to leave her?

MinJae stopped rocking and got up to lock her bedroom door. She went into her bathroom and locked that door as well when she got inside. She stood in front of the mirror, hating what she saw, she wanted to destroy it. She was weak.

MinJae opened her medicine cabinet. She dug behind some pill bottles before finding what she was looking for. She found her razors she hid in the back. MinJae couldn't stop it. She was weak. And she will always be. She will always come back to it.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING! SKIP IF YOU NEED TO⚠️

She got the razor and rolled up the sleeve on her sweater before making it hover above a spot near her veins. ' I could end it right now, but I can't, there are people I have to live for.'

MinJae brought it down and

Slice. A deep cut

'You're weak. You always come back to this.'

Slice. Another one.

'You're worthless. Can't even take some hate comments?'

Slice. MinJae winced. Blood gushed out.

MinJae stopped. 'I can't do this.' She cleaned the blood off her arm and cleaned the razor before putting it away. She cleaned any remaining blood that could be seen and unlocked the door. She walked out as if nothing happened.

⚠️ SCENE END⚠️

MinJae sat back down on her bed and dialed a number. She heard three rings before the person picked up. "MinJae? You alright?" Nayeon said on the other line. MinJae smiled.

"Yeah, I'm good, I just wanted to hear your voice." She said. Nayeon chuckled.

------------------
END.